Stealing balls

Tue, Mar 2 2021 3:32 PM (59 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 9:20 AM

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 25 2015 9:23 AM

As per post ; Rodeo riders usually have to learn to do this from an early age or have the ability to tuck.

• uytyuyt
    51 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 5:12 AM

Why can't  they let you find ome once in a while? i.e. message your ball hit a lost ball and puts it your bag.

• 9ironnewman
    111 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 9:23 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 11:14 AM

9ironnewman:

I apologise to everyone, it must be me. At least it has created a forum for people with huge heads to tell everyone how brilliant they are.

What do you suggest, a mini game where you get 3 attempts to retrieve a ball using your putter?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 11:21 AM

9ironnewman:

I apologise to everyone, it must be me. At least it has created a forum for people with huge heads to tell everyone how brilliant they are.

I love an apology with a disclaimer or caveat.

But how can a rocking horse blockhead have a big head? I question this as I am pretty certain your were insinuating everyone who responded was fairly stupid.

I am certainly not brilliant, not even close to the sharpest knife in the drawer, however your asinine comments may have highlighted your weaknesses and deficiencies.

• 9ironnewman
    111 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 12:52 PM

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 1:06 PM

9ironnewman:

Interpretation:

"I have been here 6 1/2 yrs and still can't play this game, I hit stupid shots and lose balls which makes me so mad I blame the game and everyone else...of course I do that because, holding myself accountable would mean I am so bullheaded I make the same mistakes over and over and over expecting a different result and thats the definition of insanity, clearly I'm stupid and cheap, but I AM NOT INSANE!!!!"

There ya go, I fixed that for ya...no thanks necessary!

• A1L2A3N4
    50 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 3:01 PM

im sorry mister know it all but if were not so rude to other players i might have considered sending you a sleeve but with your attitude i think not!

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2015 3:29 PM

fatdan:

9ironnewman:

Interpretation:

"I have been here 6 1/2 yrs and still can't play this game, I hit stupid shots and lose balls which makes me so mad I blame the game and everyone else...of course I do that because, holding myself accountable would mean I am so bullheaded I make the same mistakes over and over and over expecting a different result and thats the definition of insanity, clearly I'm stupid and cheap, but I AM NOT INSANE!!!!"

There ya go, I fixed that for ya...no thanks necessary!

Lmao, Dan. Nailed that on the head and hard.

RSS