Forums

Help › Forums

Spain, Costa del Sol golf

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 19 2015 12:26 AM (2 replies)
  • CostaDelSolGolf
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 10 2015 10:17 AM

I and some golf buddies live on the Costa del Sol in Spain. We have a new Web site http://www.costadelsolgolf.com that reviews all 50 courses down here and provides background info on the golf scene on the Costa. Our reviews are independent, fair, recent and detailed. We have no financial links to any of the clubs. Any questions welcome if you are thinking about playing golf down here. We will try to check back and answer these every few weeks. Please give some clues e.g. number of players, how many times you want to play, handicap levels, roughly how much you want to spend per player per game including cart(buggy).

We are very aware that Web sites are careful about "promotional posting". If some moderator feels this post is inappropriate, please accept our apologies and delete it any time.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 4:16 PM

What's your review of Baviera Golf near Nerja ?

Or do you never go East of Malaga. ;-)

Andy

• CostaDelSolGolf
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 12:26 AM

Andy

Unfortunately do not cover that course. Only courses between Malaga and Gibraltar (basically from Almenara at Western end through to Parador Malaga at Eastern end). With Marbella as rough midpoint. I live near there, so limit my drive time to about 40 minutes. Within that area there are about 50 courses so even covering those is quite a lot of golf. Sure there are lots of other nice courses in Anadalucia, but I only cover the main "golf belt" of the Costa. As you say, "Never go East of Malaga". Nerja I hear is nice anyway.

RSS