Forums

Help › Forums

Bogus surveys

Wed, Mar 31 2021 12:51 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MacinTex
    25 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2015 6:38 PM

Now you can't even report a problem with a survey.    I just completed a 20+ minute survey on Cloud Computing (https://dynamic.surveydirect.com/end/page) and all I got at the end was "Oops! We are sorry! Something is not right here and we apologize for that! Please contact customer service."  Then you click on Support to report it ad you get a blank screen!

• bluto911
    170 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2015 3:18 PM

Agree!  I won't further bother with these surveys.  Many are bogus and designed to get personal info.  Few...few ever offer a full reward.  Most only waste 15-20 miniutes of your time before disqualification.

I advise all to steer clear of this scam.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2015 8:37 PM

bluto911:

Agree!  I won't further bother with these surveys.  Many are bogus and designed to get personal info.  Few...few ever offer a full reward.  Most only waste 15-20 miniutes of your time before disqualification.

I advise all to steer clear of this scam.

Spoken like a veteran, oops, he's only been here 3 days.

My mistake.

• DynastyGolf0
    44 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2015 9:35 PM

Still the best way to earn credits if you don't want to spend real money and if you don't win big in tournaments.

• AcidDwayne
    43 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 1:26 PM

I regularly take part in legitimate IPSOS MORI surveys and I can assure you that’s NOT how online surveys work. Either qualify at the beginning and reject the participant or pay the credits whether you accept the data or not. 

After what I’ve read on the forum about this I won’t be doing any. 

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 12:51 AM

In the UK it’s less easy to earn credits with videos so I did one of these surveys last year, spent the time, was honest and accurate and got disqualified at the end after spending about 20 minutes - NEVER AGAIN!

• PAGES
RSS