Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH question

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:47 PM (20 replies)
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 12:02 PM

Your scores were around 36, thus those 130 points seem to be the regular CC XPs counting towards the CC level: 95 + 35 = 130. This has nothing to do with the clash.

To play a clash round, you'll have to use the "Play a Game" bar in the CC homepage, and use a CC pass. Playing a clash round, you'll see an extra line in the scorecard counting the clash points, 1, 2, 4 ... per hole. This fits to 19 points (modified Stableford counting).

Looking at "Event home", the first tab shows each player's total points, and under "Event results", you can click on each match to see the individual players' contributions.

Your description sounds as if you haven't played in the Clash for the longest time.

Edit:

Or, there's a bug in the game - I see that you played the Clash courses a lot, and I got a similar report in my CC.

• tigersnotgolden
    179 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 12:25 PM

I just played a clash round.  It scored zero on each hole.  I should have scored 20 points for my CC, yet it only shows the 17 pts  from the first game I played.

definitely a glitch.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 3:26 PM

pdb1:
    What was I playing for in the previous 4 rounds and where did the CLASH points go for them and why was i not on the current player list for that CLASH ?

I played a hella lot more than they showed during the current clash , using a pass

Excuse me for pointing in the wrong direction, I didn't know then what I know now:

Sometimes if not more often the result is zero Clash points, a massive error in the game. I suppose that "0 points" is not displayed.

IMHO, WGT has just torpedoed their cash cow.

RSS