Forums

Help › Forums

Day 14 .. Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 18 2015 12:56 AM (156 replies)
  • HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 10:17 PM

Dear Santa,

I think I could make good use of a big blue driver (I would like a Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+))... To play some alternate with friendly strangers, or try to improve stroke play. ;)

Merry Christmas everybody! And Merry Christmas putt!

nb : It's a repost letter, from late day 13 topic. ;)

• kamikazEd
    11 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 10:37 PM

Dear Helpeer Deer !

I can't reach the fairway on Merion. Please send me a Big Bertha (L88+) driver!

(Or tee my balls 20 yds forward on Merion, please!!!)

Thx!

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 10:52 PM

Santa is listening , there are many more letters to read before he finds out who has been naughty or nice. 

Santa's helper :) 

• gripNrip
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 11:51 PM

Ping G 25 Iron Set and ping G 25 10.5 driver

Thanks....Santa111

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 12:06 AM

um057:

Dear Santa's Helper,

I have been a good little golfer this year, but I could use some putting help to take me to the next level.  I would like:

Peace on Earth, a TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+), or a couple of sleeves of NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+).

Thanks Santa's Helper!!!!

Santa thinks that you are not being helped by getting the 92 putter, You have a great  putter and should keep up the good work with it ! 

a  sleeve of 90 is coming your way ! 

Hope that is ok for you:)

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 12:15 AM

MR. GripNrip , you have been a member for such a long time ? Santa is not sure you have been good or bad ? 

• fivesibs
    412 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 12:41 AM

dear santa,

merry xmas  hoping for a few sleeves of nike platinum level 90's

milk and cookies for you... lol

• shoaib1987
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 1:10 AM

hello santa's helper

a very good morning to you

i am trying to be a good golfer since 2011 and what all clubs i have, i have earned them after watching videos, taking surveys ..etc..

and i am still trying to earn credits to buy a odyssey versa #7 putter (L86+) so that i can improve my putting skills...or atleast a few good callaway HEX chrome+ balls (slow meter L34+)  so that i can reach the fairways better..

i really do need them..

thanks a lot.

• fivesibs
    412 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 1:23 AM

Dr Santa,

tried to be good

hoping for a sleeve of 90 nikes

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Sun, Dec 14 2014 1:33 AM

Dear Siggi,

I`ve tried to be good this year but i have to confess to being a little naughty sometimes.          It seems that every time i play against other golfers that they all have BIGGER drivers than me and they hit the ball further. Sometimes i get a little frustrated with keep being 20+ yards behind all the others and i occasionally shout bad words at my laptop. I do say sorry to my laptop afterwards but i would suggest that a nice shiny new BIG driver would solve the problem entirely. Something like a  "TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver" would do the job very nicely don`t you think ?

If Santa Siggi sends me a BIG driver...i promise never to shout at my poor laptop again.

Happy Christmas Santa Siggi and to all at WGT.

RSS