Help › Forums

A Standing Ovation

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 23 2009 10:35 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DustyBalls
    41 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 9:55 PM

I am especially proud of everyone who made the cut. I did not break any records or come in first, but to shoot a 70 and move on to the next round is an incredible feeling. As stated above, think of the number of golfers that tried to be in the top 165 and if you were among the survivors, consider yourselves the Best for this tournament. As you could see on the real US Open, it is a difficult coarse that not only drains you physically, but mentally as well. We may not have walked BPB, but we certainly used all of our wits to overcome it and move on. To all of us that moved on, great job and continued success with future endeavors within WGT.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 6:11 AM

It would be nice to know how many people actually tried to qualify for this tourney. Maybe WGT can provide us this info.

• woolandneuron
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 7:38 AM

Congratulations to the qualifiers from an amateur that was happy to get 101. You guys [and hopefully some gals] are really good.

I’d like to thank the USGA, the sponsors and WGT for this opportunity.

Amanda - One of the gals.

• multimediakt
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 10:35 AM

Due to the rain delay, I was unable to finish my round.  I was going for the most realistic round, not the lowest.

Congrats all. Can't wait to see who wins. Good luck.

kt

• PAGES
RSS