Help › Forums

New to me , need advice

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 7 2014 8:41 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 5:25 PM

Ignore him, report him, DON'T bet credits with him.....

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 7:13 PM

Or if the player has a high level with good clubs he / she has apparently played very few rounds the reason is simple then there is another explanation.

He /she was a Facebook player that convinced WGT to move his account to the real WGT (but all the stats are the "property" of facebook) so just clubs tier and level were moved.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 9:18 PM

Also people are allowed to restart here which can cause problems and animosity.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 9:40 PM

pdb1:

My mind can't grasp this . A guy joins WGT Oct 2014 , turns legend DEC 4 2014 , 66 ave . Somethings not right here . Not sure what to do ?

Or maybe ask why it took him so long to get to Legend and why his average is so high!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 6:39 AM

EasyEdward:
    He /she was a Facebook player that convinced WGT to move his account to the real WGT (but all the stats are the "property" of facebook) so just clubs tier and level were moved.

^^ Saw it firsthand when I got an invite from an already friend with 3 x's added to his name. I originally declined and sent the friend a PM asking him WTF he was doing. WGT did help him out getting off FB and he had the presence of mind to use his original name in the new name.

This brings up an issue I think might be a problem for future FB escapees. If the new name (they can't just transfer the whole original name) is entirely different from the first one and the stats don't get carried over, a cursory look at an op's stats is going to be really misleading. Maybe WGT could just use a universal symbol added to the original name?

• PAGES
RSS