~ Beards ~

Sat, Mar 12 2016 4:05 PM (81 replies)
  • Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 12:52 AM

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 1:11 AM

Did the ladies so soon forget that the "most desired man" this time of year is Santa Claus?....and that he proudly sports a fine beard?....and a handsome beer belly, I might add...:)

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 1:16 AM

Image result for justin timberlake stubble                 Image result for don johnson beardl    Image result for blue steele beard                                                                                                                                          :)  the "Miami Vice"   5 o' clock shadow is the way to go ..                                                                                                                                                                                                                        btw it's never a good look when the lady has got a thicker mustache than the man!          ladies, "Noni" can be a good investment!  LOL  :)))

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 2:06 AM

OK then...we have that Timberlake dude....so, so ugly. Only looks decent with a brown paper bag over his head. And then we have that George Michael fella, who is as about the silliest goose you could ever imagine....you know livin' La Vida Loca with that other silly a$$, Ricky Martin. And then we top it off with the token "Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara"  child who has next to zero acting skill......my, my, my, give me something believable. ~Lily~

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 5:22 AM

SweetiePie:

OK then...we have that Timberlake dude.....so, so ugly. Only looks decent with a brown paper bag over his head. And then we have that George Michael fella, who is as about the silliest goose you could ever imagine....you know livin' La Vida Loca with that other silly a$, Ricky Martin. And then we top it off with the token "Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara"  child who has next to zero acting skill......my, my, my, give me something believable. ~Lily~

So.. Justin Tlmberlake is a pit-woofie, George Michael is a flamer, Ben Stiller can't act and Santa Claus ain't believable?. ..Lily, you are tough to please !

How about Bruce (Caitlynn) Jenner?...I think he/she has a beard...and was endorsed by Vanity Fair (a very girly magazine) as Tranny of da year...you'll get the best of both worlds...a bearded guy, that likes to shop and talk hair, nails and make-up tips...:)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 6:23 AM

Funny to see this thread pop up when I did.   I was just thinking about taking the beard off for a little while.  

LOL

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 6:55 AM

hpurey:
    Funny to see this thread pop up when I did.

You got aroused by this thread?!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2015 6:56 AM

Now you've gone and done it Lily!

I can see the geniuses in the WGT New Ideas Dept. wheels a turning......

RSS