Help › Forums

You thought that gnomes were good.

Mon, Dec 1 2014 8:03 AM (43 replies)
  • JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Sun, Nov 30 2014 5:01 PM

pdb1:

Looks like a gremlin to me .

Just maybe these are the left over booby prizes from the Wgt Baseball site??   Something to ponder?  Can't feed them all the "hotdogs" and beer.  Pawn them off on the golfers.with the g-nome's.

• unclenewy
    334 Posts
    Sun, Nov 30 2014 5:15 PM

PaulTon:

Here's an early peek at the next clash tee markers -

Not too sure those silly troosers will be that popular mate ;-p

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Nov 30 2014 11:22 PM

(putter of "4.000 $ value")

pdb1:
    Swindle ? It may not have been intended for sale originally . But if you offered them
    $4000.00 . Do you think they would turn you down ? Hell no .

LOL - there's only a few between us having this as change in their pockets ;)

I agree - similar to the custom avatar, the tag may have been meant to scare off buyers.  But, it did not work out. They weren't clever enough to set up the feasible foolproof barrier.

Furtheron, it raises players' greed to gain that golden calf though it doesn't consist of Au (atomic no. 79 in the periodic table) but of 255,255,0 RGB or similar pixels.

But, the swindle lies in the impression posted above that this putter might be worth 4,000 $. It isn't, because those 400,000 cr have no monetary value once they are in the player's account or on the Pro Shop's desk.

In my realistic(?) view, as a clash prize, it's worth nought, zero credits. It's but a piece of software licence given as a gift, and it can't be converted to credits because it's not a "club" but a "CC reward accessory". And, the reports say that it's not good enough for the owners to keep it in their bag. They have better putters.

=> This golden calf is just another piece of litter collecting dust in the garage - ehm - inventory.

And of course, Clash day is Cash day!

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 3:51 AM

Maybe I am alone on this, but I think the puppy tee markers are just the cutest!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 4:58 AM

zagraniczniak:
    I think the puppy tee markers are just the cutest!

Ugly lil fkrs remind me of this -

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 5:27 AM

Hogarth's pug - when pugs had longer legs. Now they look like their legs are made of Chicken McNuggets.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 6:00 AM

zagraniczniak:

Hogarth's pug - when pugs had longer legs. Now they look like their legs are made of Chicken McNuggets.

LOL. No self respecting pug would put up with the indignity of having to wear a brindle coat. Bulldogs would, though.  :-D

RSS