Weekly CC points

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 11 2014 3:32 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 10:49 PM

pdb1:

Is there somewhere a non top 50 CC can see their weekly CC points ?

Not that I know of.

However you can check your current Cumulative CC XPs on your CC Home Page and with a little math checking a week later you can determine what you got over the last week.

Right now you have: 1,213,460 ans we just finished week 13 - So you guys are averaging a little under 100,000 per week.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 11:57 PM

Easy , you need to get  over the  buying passes !

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 12:11 AM

pdb1:

If you could read my CC forum you would see that our only emphasis is to have fun in our CC tourneys .

We never worry about passes or CC or XP points .

In fact last night i removed my 3rd , 4th , and 5th highest point contributors from the club for lack of participation . Totaling 150,000 points . 

Anyone who is buying the passes are doing so because they can .

I just wondered if there was a tally somewhere . Now I know how to calculate it .

Thanx

I am sure there is !!

But why be a rat for wgt??

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 12:12 AM

pdb1:

If you could read my CC forum you would see that our only emphasis is to have fun in our CC tourneys .

We never worry about passes or CC or XP points .

In fact last night i removed my 3rd , 4th , and 5th highest point contributors from the club for lack of participation . Totaling 150,000 points . 

Anyone who is buying the passes are doing so because they can .

I just wondered if there was a tally somewhere . Now I know how to calculate it .

Thanx

Oh about the super passes . There are a couple guys that like to use them . I give them to them when we get some .

Why would you want to be a wgt rat ??

• PAGES
RSS