Forums

Help › Forums

PIP ME

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:10 PM (5 replies)
  • pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 2:31 PM

Anyone want to explain a good way to utilize the PIP animation for putting on the grid .

Thank you..

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 11:11 PM

I use it as I do not move the arrow or hit the ding when I putt. I can still see the movements to help me stop the meter where needed, before or after the ding mark. Makes a lot of difference.

If it is not there I have difficulty remembering the speed and break.

• claremoreblue
    2,069 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 1:56 AM

ithurtswnipee:

I use it as I do not move the arrow or hit the ding when I putt. I can still see the movements to help me stop the meter where needed, before or after the ding mark. Makes a lot of difference.

If it is not there I have difficulty remembering the speed and break.

That doesn't seem to be working very well for you!   One Putt % 30.05%

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 1:01 PM

I just said I used it, not that I was good at it. :)

• filmslayer
    2,335 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 1:05 PM

pdb1:

Anyone want to explain a good way to utilize the PIP animation for putting on the grid .

Thank you..

as someone in another one of your threads suggested  , why dont you use it and tell us what the phucks up with it ... really , is this the 3rd or 4th thread your going on about this ?

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:10 PM

filmslayer:
    is this the 3rd or 4th thread your going on about this ?

Don't worry about it Bud . This way I get a better answer than I could come up with myself . And faster .

First quote : TopShelf

They are Directional Arrows showing the speeds and directions of the slope. The Left Arrows show Uphill/Dpwnhill and the Right Arrows show the direction of the breaks either left or right.

Second quote : ScottHope

I think. LOL.They work on the pitch chip and flop views too, but strangely, you don't get the icon to change the dots direction on the flop view. But if you change the direction using one of the other views and then go back to flop, that works.

Third quote : alosso

A nice new feature to check the up- and downslope!

RSS