Help › Forums

What the PIP ?

Fri, Nov 14 2014 5:38 PM (21 replies)
  • why9
    907 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 2:49 PM

pdb1:
    the PIP animation for putting

if you hover over that in the options it defines pip animation as slope indicators

assuming their the moving  white dots?? don't know how you would putt without them .

(*¿*) ,lll

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 3:34 PM

I have messed about with that option before and I've just had another play around with it, and as far as I can make out, it does absolutely sweet FA, so I must be missing something, lol.

• why9
    907 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 5:40 PM

ScottHope:
    as far as I can make out, it does absolutely sweet FA

I thought it was their fix to taking away the dots during the putting stroke  have been clicking on  it everyday  along with half of the others for a while now by default . 

• why9
    907 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 6:57 PM

Yes every time  I shut down the browser it deletes the history and cookies . Perhaps Mr ScottHope  could help me preserve the ones for this site on ie 11 ?IDK

I started checking that box because  the dots were freezing during my putts . That doesn't seem to happen either way anymore guess I can stop checking it off .    

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 1:41 AM

Here's how to get IE11 to save your WGT cookies why9.

• why9
    907 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:18 AM

ScottHope:
    Here's how to get IE11 to save your WGT cookies why9

A thorough and timely response as always  Thank you Sir .

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 5:31 AM

You're welcome why9, and as I already had the images in my Photobucket account it was no problem at all. (No need for the formalities, Scott is fine)  : )

RSS