Forums

Help › Forums

WTF

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 18 2009 6:17 PM (3 replies)
  • arpie2
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 4:49 PM

Still one of the best visuals I've played....the most challenginge by far...one of the worst performing...one of the worst gaming with others....not sure how to get rid of those who sign up and then disconnect, some after the first hole!!!...those who have experienced this know how f'n frustrating this is...how to stop it?????...performance is still horrible...got at least 4-5 strokes per game added because of power bar jitters, is it my PC or others have the same problem. Many..many angles are not realistic on the greens and on approaches..very misleading.. .are these glitches the nuiances that make it challenging... This was advertised as a Free Game and therefore, Im not going to pay for clubs.  Once I reached a decent level, I was upgraded to "pro" but my clubs weren't ....I still have the Starter clubs....It is laughable that on many of the courses ,  (all 2 of the courses...LOL) I can't  reach the fairway even when I hit in on the screws....Boy, what potential.....Well, I guess I'll look for another way to golf, virtually, that is.   BTW, Can anyone tell me what a credit translates to in "credit card" terms....I can't believe that a credit = a dollar, please tell me it ain't so!!!!   Enjoy!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 5:29 PM

Use that fancy search feature over there ----->

and you would find 20+ posts telling you that a credit = 1¢.. that's right, 100 for $1.00

And, for a limited time during the USOpen promotion, if you use an AmEx card, you get 200 for $1.00.

• arpie2
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 5:53 PM

I'd rather read something else than the posts you point out....which brings up another point...if you don't read the posts, you are "virtually" lost.....well, not you!  BTW, with the way you spell, SNAIKE, you should read something other than these posts!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 6:17 PM

lol... try to help and that's the response. ok, you win.

btw, I looked up arpie in the dictionary.... 

RSS