Help › Forums

Players list in WGT commuity

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 29 2014 6:14 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DAputts
    1,748 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 3:41 PM

As a new owner I am trying my hand at recruiting.  Imagine my surprise when I realized that the players list is only 5 pages and doesn't get you out of the A's.  Have I missed something?  How about a list that has players who are  not already in a CC..just sayn..

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 3:57 PM

Nothing is perfect - this is a perfect example.

They won't probably show all their past and current customers. But, you may limit the search to certain letters - bdc brings five pages of those starting with bdc. Add country and (US) state, add tier - you get closer.

The CC involvement is shown in the tournament leaderboards, they also show who is active.

Good luck for your CC!

• DAputts
    1,748 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:18 PM

alosso:

Nothing is perfect - this is a perfect example.

They won't probably show all their past and current customers. But, you may limit the search to certain letters - bdc brings five pages of those starting with bdc. Add country and (US) state, add tier - you get closer.

The CC involvement is shown in the tournament leaderboards, they also show who is active.

Good luck for your CC!

Thank you for the perfect answer...lol

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 12:37 AM

YMMD - you're welcome!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 9:28 AM

There are thousands of players without a CC. On the Players list, WGT should give us the list of those players to target in recruiting new members. 

• PAGES
RSS