Forums

Help › Forums

VALLEY of the SUN C C ( a look back at VOTSCC & WGT)

Mon, May 22 2023 12:43 PM (624 replies)
  • Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 11:21 AM

Bump , Come check out a great club.

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 1:18 PM

To the top for a great club, come check it out , you won't be disappointed.

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 5:18 PM

Bump, no gimmicks,  no surprises, just a really great club .

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 3:57 PM

Bump !!!!

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 2:14 PM

If you are looking for an active club , with  great members, check us out.

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 5:00 PM

Next260:

If you are looking for an active club , with  great members, check us out.

Bump

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 10:57 AM

To  the top

also check this thread for more info:

Popular Post THINGS GO BETTER WITH GIRLS

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 12:29 PM

Hi all you fellow WGT members. My name is Jim (JimQ916) and I'm here to let you know the Country Club I am a member of is currently seeking friendly, dedicated members who are looking to join a CC or is not happy with the Club you're currently in and want a change. The name of our Club is Valley of the Sun Casual Country Club (VOTSCC). We are a small (cuyrrently 47 members) but a very member friendly Club where there is never an absence of abundant events to participate in. We always have in the area of 20 - 25  free CC Tournaments (and a few "pay to play" Tournaments) at all times and most of these Tournaments are set up in a user friendly format, meaning most (although not all) are set up with no more than easy, moderate or hard difficulty (but none that are unplayable) in an effort to help you hone your skills, lower your scoring average and most of all, just have fun. In addition to these tournaments we always have a weekly "Blitz", which runs M - F (and is addicting as all heck), 2 Bracket Tournaments (both Stroke Play and CTTH) and Specialty Tournaments such as "Set of the week" and "CC vs CC" tournaments. Our Owner's name is Paul (PDB!) and he is constantly looking for new ways to make our Club more fun although he's banging his head against a wall because the Club is almost impossible to to make better. We have 7 Directors who attempt to help him out as much as can be done and we currently have 47 members of all skill levels (H - C) and genders. We are a lot more than a regular WGT Club, meaning the our participation level is extremely high and we are more like friends who meet on the 1st tee than a cut throat, crude Club as many in WGT are. We're on a first name basis and everyone knows all the members by name. I can go on and on about the Club but I think I've covered most everything having to do with us. In order to get into the Club all you have to do is get a hold of Paul and he'll send you an invite to join. I hope that some quality members join...you definately won't be sorry....thanks everyone...Jim

Check out this link....it covers everything you might want to know about our CC.....You'll be  impressed at how much we have going on:

JIM'S CORNER....HOW TO HAVE FUN IN THE SUN

• Charles1553N
    1,322 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 6:45 PM

Hello everyone,

As we approach the end of the year, I'm taking some time to reflect on this game. 

I joined WGT around the first of the year (2017). I only play on my iPhone, so I struggled with the game until I figured out that joining a country club would help. So I joined the first one I came across. This proved to be a very bad choice for me. The club was very stale and non commutative. But I didn't know any better. I stayed with them for a few months, it was OK. Again I didn't any different.

I finally started to look around at other country clubs. My head started spinning. They are so many different ones and types. Still I was in the dark.

I played a mobile player, I'm sorry I can't remember who, in late May of this year and I took notice of the country club they were a part of. The Valley of the Sun. Heck I live in the Valley of the Sun. I remember I was apprehensive to leave the club I was in. I took a chance and did it. 

This has proved to be one of the best decisions I've made regarding WGT. This club is very active. I've progressed up from Pro to Legend while apart of this club. With the help of many current and former players. I've touted our club ever since. 

I have really found a home here. My heart felt thanks to you Paul for all you have done and will continue to do for this club and for its members.

Merry Christmas to all

Charles 

RSS