Forums

Help › Forums

VALLEY of the SUN C C ( a look back at VOTSCC & WGT)

Sun, Nov 6 2022 6:04 AM (536 replies)
  • pdb1
    23,977 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 2:39 AM

Good to see some get it . That it is happening . That it is a fully global concern .

That this earth is doomed . That no one believes that if we as people make efforts to effect change . Because we are the ones that would have to do it . As the world leaders are too blind , ignorant , greedy to be counted on to save the world .

That only major efforts will only prolong the inevitable .

Props to those that make the efforts .

Piss on those that contribute and support the destroyers .

If from the very beginning . Every inhabitant on this earth . Should share a common priority . To make it a goal to respect and maintain and protect and save this GR8 Earth . From birth to ones very last day . ...

If the earths more than plentiful resources were organized and planned and shared and distributed so that every inch of this earth is thriving and flourushing with agriculture and industry There would never be any famon and starvation .

This planet should always be thriving along with its inhabitants . .

Unfortunately our not so intelligent ancestors , the GREEDY Worlds leaders , The corporate overly wealthy elite .

In their infinite wisdom . Could not , would not , Didn't try to make the efforts to agree to do thier best to help the world thrive . Instead these ignorant *** refuse to listen to much less ever give credit to their " political enemies " ( just the other party(s) . Which not to long ago . Where just the other guys across the aisle . That professionally and respectively were to work together across the aisles to find common ground and come to compromises . Starting after the election of whoever wins . For the next 4 or 8 years .

But we all saw the hatred and hostillity that these proponents of racism , sexism , white supremacy , and also deep down haters . Now not only refuse to work across the aisles . But are now campaigning to " TAKE THEM DOWN ". Because they are thrreatened by a leftist or liberal or Democratic message . And because of this . Their severly corrupt minds . Work overtime creating false narratives , taking things ouit of context . Because they are masterful deceptors criminals and liars . They are experts in discrediting even Bambi .

They have innundated the media / press / campaigns / streets and churches with their lies . They have to do this . To take the attention off of them . So that all of their criminal activity , unethical manipulations can be redirected . Before they are caught and imprisoned .

For every democratic politician that they try and convince us that are criminals . There are 20 hardcore , viscious , corrupt members of the of these accusers . Decades and leagues of high corporate crimes and corruption . And at such higher levels , for so freakin long . Beyond any other entity . Especially the other party .

This is all the way things are running now . Like a Comicourtedy . Soon in theaters near you .

Not funny . Serious sad state of affairs .

Below I will post a few links to help to back up what I am saying . And possibly give you a chance to see how scary things are .

LINKS / ARTICLES

HOPE

SHAME

• craigswan
    26,639 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 3:39 AM

Greta Thunberg Earth Day GIF by GIPHY News

• DirtyDuffer
    866 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 4:35 AM

I’ll take Global Climate for 2000 dollars Alex…

• PureGro1
    1,366 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 9:15 AM

pdb1:
    For every democratic politician that they try and convince us that are criminals .

pdb1:
    Because they are thrreatened by a leftist or liberal or Democratic message

• craigswan
    26,639 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2022 6:10 AM

Climate Change Summer GIF by INTO ACTION

• pdb1
    23,977 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 9:00 PM

• pdb1
    23,977 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2022 4:09 PM

• pdb1
    23,977 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2022 10:46 AM
    BarelyHuman:
    I have no issue with someone forfeiting, as long as done correctly.

Forfeiting is an improper way to end many games . If not all .

BarelyHuman:
    What I do have a problem with is the game locking when a player just exits improperly.

This is the main reason why The " player " should not forfeit . Too big of a risk that the program will crash in one way or another .Always do whatever one can to stay until the end of the round . I mean " Come On " we are talking exclusively about 3 hole rounds .

Very few " good sports " will exit the game . Even fewer of them will exit properly .

Therefore a major majority of quitters in this game . Do so with the intentions of causing as much turmoil as possible . Intentionally 

Hoping that the system and WGT do not recover from their actions . With even less regard for their opponent .

So let's not put the malice of these cry baby quitters on WGT unfairly and unnecessarily .

They can control very little of what goes wrong maliciously .

I think it is more important to drive some sense into these immature , short fused , whiney assed , entitled , excuse for a grown men & women quitters ( because they both do it ) . To grow the FCK UP . Or stay away from anything that runs on power or a battery . IMSO .

With all the data available in the " Time Stamp " . I know for a fact that they can see exactly which opponent QUIT the game . And how they did it .

Wgt has this knowledge of God knows how many players that constantly disrupt their rounds . Over and over . They do nothing because of the potential revenue .

If it were my site . These obsessive repeating degenerates would get 1 written warning . And then they would be gone . BANNED .

To continue .

These alacrity killers are doing more damage than one would suspect .

As has happened with the various multi media programs here in WGT . The massive amount of abuse and improper manipulations by thousands of clueless users .

And without ANY cleaning , clearing , deleting , defragmenting , etc , EVER . The systems are corrupting badly from the inside out .

This cannot be denied .

Similar damage is occurring in the game program . On the premise that protecting all users . Active or not . Game quitters or not . They are protecting potential revenue .

By allowing the constant crashing of the game by so many violent predators . This too is slowly corrupting the game from the inside out .

Very serious .

The reason I can say

pdb1:
    I know for a fact

Is because I personally reported accompanied with screen shots . Over 100 of these disruptive players .

After reveiwing each one . One at a time . And confirming my claims . WGT refunded me over 2,278,000 COINS .

So besides the damage to the program . And the ever withering reputation of WGT . My 2,278,000 COINS . The thousands of other players that these degenerate players have pissed off and stolen their money . WGT is also suffering GR8 losses from their continued ignorance .

What if half of the rest of you reported each culprit with a screen shot like I did ?

BTW these were all entry fees , returned to me . 10,000 coins at a time .

And were forced to reimburse all of your lost entry fees to you all like they did me . How long would they be able to justify allowing these quitters to continue to play the game ?

Not long . Negative revenuie has a way of creating action .One way or another .

Even though they are " only coins " . Spinning ones wheels and or moving backwards is not  a viable direction for any company . While allowing the game to continue its complacent policies in every aspect of the game and management . Is not a good look .

I'm just saying ....

• pdb1
    23,977 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 9:27 AM

According to that neanderthal . You all are a video game that deserves no honor . He only honors his opponents on the real golf course . Twice a week .

That statement got a whole thread deleted .

The worrisome thing is . That he is not the only one that believes that . The good thing is that they are an infinitesimal , quickly fading into nothing , minority .

RSS