Forums

Help › Forums

VALLEY of the SUN C C ( a look back at VOTSCC & WGT)

Mon, May 22 2023 12:43 PM (624 replies)
  • MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 6:34 AM

Baaa baaa.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 7:09 AM

pdb1:
    They will not voluntarily  agree to conserve water on mass levels . Before it is too late . And either we run out of water for anything but consumption ( banning irrigation and the watering of lawns , football feilds , soccer feilds , golf courses , baseball feilds )  . Or God forbid . The Government will have to demand compliance . Despite what you believe . Not even Democrats want the Government telling us what to do .

• Nestle should go first
    • Go to the most drought ridden state and take a look at government buildings and their lawns then tell me how much they care about this.
    • Are we talking about the same guberment that declared war on a plant, and are losing?
    • The government always demands compliance and wants to tell you what to do, they dont care what you name the teams.

The one thing I know for sure is that governments lie, and governments use "Science" to lie. They have done this at every rest stop on the highway of life. 

If it is really that important to you- Protest Nestle, quit driving, use solar and wind only... BUT leave my wallet and me watering my plants alone.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 8:28 AM

The western world , Europe and North America have created the biggest problems , albeit when they didn’t know it was creating a problem. The likes of India, China , middle and Far East are just playing catch-up. But of course they know it’s causing a problem and these days have the technology and knowledge to develop more sustainably. We just need the world leaders to work together for once , and great things could happen.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 9:41 AM

bossbird:
    We just need the world leaders to work together for once , and great things could happen.

I cant disagree with that BUT....Historically that kind of talk has gotten world leaders killed.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 12:01 PM

True but ,

China , India and their smaller neighbours manufacture most things the western world needs so they would be cutting their noses off to spite their faces .

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 12:08 PM

Just because governments arnt doing something , chose to ignore , or chose to make more money , doesn’t make it right . It just makes it more likely that the world is not sustainable and future generations will not reap the rewards that you and I have .

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 8:04 AM

Lol, we have 0.0 chance to alter, change, adjust anything to do with the climate. All you people who talk about research are hilarious. 

Even if the whole thing wasn’t an economic scam you still can’t find any credible science that suggests humans have the intelligence to change climate. 

Just a bunch of feeble brained virtue signalers who have fallen hook line and sinker for whatever the WEF wants you to fall for. Research who they are, they it write down for all to see.

I wonder why they all buy mansions on the beach all over the world? Lol, as usual they know the sheep and they know the sheep says baaa. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 9:18 AM

MojosMojo:
    Even if the whole thing wasn’t an economic scam you still can’t find any credible science that suggests humans have the intelligence to change climate

Remember these?

1976 - GLOBAL COOLING

1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000

2000: Children Won’t Know What Snow Is

2002: Peak Oil in 2010

2008: Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013

PS: Oh and as far as that ( then ) 14yo POS... if she is so bloody concerned about the "damage" the West is causing, why hasn't she condemned China? How dare she !!!

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 1:18 PM

MojosMojo:

Lol, we have 0.0 chance to alter, change, adjust anything to do with the climate. All you people who talk about research are hilarious. 

Even if the whole thing wasn’t an economic scam you still can’t find any credible science that suggests humans have the intelligence to change climate. 

Just a bunch of feeble brained virtue signalers who have fallen hook line and sinker for whatever the WEF wants you to fall for. Research who they are, they it write down for all to see.

I wonder why they all buy mansions on the beach all over the world? Lol, as usual they know the sheep and they know the sheep says baaa. 

I'm all against virtue signalling ...but this is not an example of that . ....Do some research  and see how the environment has changed in the 20th century, versus before instead of talking tosh 

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 2:16 AM

GIPHY News climate change climate crisis greta thunberg global climate strike GIF

RSS