Help › Forums

How many second wait?

Tue, Feb 23 2016 6:11 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 6:13 PM

WGTadmin:

We received similar reports over the weekend but stopped those particular ads from appearing. What are the ads for? Can you take a screenshot so we can see the ad?

Thank you for the help.

Here ya go.... 15 min...(900 seconds). I was able to take a screen shot and spend 12 min finding this thread again, upload it, post it and it was still counting down lmao....

Edit: btw this came up when I was trying to watch a friends HIO replay... but I have seen them lots over the last week or so (maybe longer) and it's always for some video on youtube, by the virool company (found in the lower right corner).

• DanielT5
    2,035 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 9:03 PM

Here is one while using IE browser...which I normally do not do and do not have ad block turned on. 290 seconds if u don't watch it so you have to press the play icon.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 9:48 PM

WGTadmin:
    We received similar reports over the weekend but stopped those particular ads from appearing. What are the ads for? Can you take a screenshot so we can see the ad?

It goes on:

I sent an in-game report - had to wait about 2 minutes.

I won't exploit myself to anything by clicking PLAY. I'd rather shut down the window and refrain from playing - saves credits, too.

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 4:20 AM

Here is another one.... this is getting ridiculous! 280 seconds....

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 2:53 AM

So how many more of these do we need to post before we hear something from Admin?

• Vinnie111
    196 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 6:10 AM

Have experienced the same.

Some kind of response from WGT would be nice!

/Vinnie111

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 1:04 PM

TdotDoba:
    So how many more of these do we need to post before we hear something from Admin?

Don't worry, they have probably seen the replies.

Doesn't worry me, cause I can't see em, but....

Good work with the screenshots :)  It's exactly what they wanted. The only thing though, how many of those things are there?

-Roger

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2016 6:11 AM

I started getting the 5 minute Toyota ad yesterday.

I tried everything to bypass it but no luck. Got to wait the 5:23 minutes to Tee-off.

I didn't play at all last night. I refused to wait that long.

Al

• PAGES
RSS