Forums

Help › Forums

How many second wait?

Tue, Feb 23 2016 6:11 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gdubcle
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 5:30 PM

Seriously.  A 5 minute wait to play unless I watch a video?  Wait now a 12 minute one.  I'm sorry but this is garbage.  Keep it up and my money will go elsewhere I promise. 

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 10:40 AM

gdubcle:

Seriously.  A 5 minute wait to play unless I watch a video?  Wait now a 12 minute one.  I'm sorry but this is garbage.  Keep it up and my money will go elsewhere I promise. 

Are you stating that before you are about to tee off the add that appears is 5 and 12 minutes long? Or are you referring to watching videos for credits on our offer wall?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 10:41 AM

Bus late??..:)

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 12:24 PM

Try using adblock for your browser,go to extensions page for browser and search adblock i know for few browsers u can use google chromes adblock, i have not seen ads in 5 years

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 7:57 PM

gdubcle:
     Keep it up and my money will go elsewhere

Darn....I wish I had them...it would save me money

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 8:43 PM

gdubcle:

Seriously.  A 5 minute wait to play unless I watch a video?  Wait now a 12 minute one.  I'm sorry but this is garbage.This sucks..  Keep it up and my money will go elsewhere I promise.  Please help, how do I make them go away??

FTFY  ;-)

You'd get better answers if you asked.

• gdubcle
    4 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 5:17 AM

Yes, right before you tee off.  Now if you do not want to click the ad you have to wait for the timer to click down.  The timer is crazy long.  I understand the need to advertise but the wait is excessive in my opinion.  

• gdubcle
    4 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 5:20 AM

Thanks.  Wasn't the happiest camper when I was trying to formulate the English language into a readable statement. (May have failed again)

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 11:25 AM

gdubcle:

Yes, right before you tee off.  Now if you do not want to click the ad you have to wait for the timer to click down.  The timer is crazy long.  I understand the need to advertise but the wait is excessive in my opinion.  

We received similar reports over the weekend but stopped those particular ads from appearing. What are the ads for? Can you take a screenshot so we can see the ad?

Thank you for the help.

http://take-a-screenshot.org/

• gdubcle
    4 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 12:30 PM

WGTadmin:

gdubcle:

We received similar reports over the weekend but stopped those particular ads from appearing. What are the ads for? Can you take a screenshot so we can see the ad?

Thank you for the help.

Ok I will keep an eye on it. Haven't come across it today as of yet. 

WGTadmin:

gdubcle:

Thank you for the help.

• PAGES
RSS