Forums

Help › Forums

Since the update update

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 6 2014 8:57 AM (6 replies)
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 9:59 AM

We had reports that the "my CC's name all over the place" issue was solved.

This may be a new one ;)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 9:51 PM

pdb1:
    So if you want to see the correct CC you must click back to the game and then a different profile . That's fine with me . Fixed enough to get the right profile with the right CC . Just gotta go the long way .
    Thus, a user's workaround again - work accomplished only half - we better become used to it.

Some faults that we cannot bypass:

CC tourney timer wrong, CC pass timer faulty, CC members sort by last day played messed up - to name a few.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Oct 6 2014 5:37 AM

pdb1:

Correction :

Upon closer look I guess for the most part it is fixed . If I click from the game to a profile it shows the correct CC . If I then click to another profile the CC stays with every profile . If I click back to game then to another profile it will show correct CC . So if you want to see the correct CC you must click back to the game and then a different profile . That's fine with me . Fixed enough to get the right profile with the right CC . Just gotta go the long way .

Hey pdb1 all you got to do is click the persons equipment then the profile it will show the correct one( and you dont have to re click everyone to re open them )

RSS