Forums

Help › Forums

Message could not be sent: server error 422

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:00 PM (2 replies)
  • lbcgolf
    314 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:03 PM

Trying to get this message to WGTicon or WGTDBLOSHOE, was trying to use customer support page, and that's somehow screwed up too (when I hit send, I got a "Message could not be sent: server error 422")

RE:  Kiawah RG18 #70642

I was in the middle of this game last night when the system maintenance came on.  Wasn't paying any attention to announcements, but I also didn't get any warning during the game as I've seen before.

Woke up this morning trying to resume the game but I got an ERROR #1075 You are no longer eligible to play in this tournament.  I still see this tourney in my list with an expiration clock running, so I know I didn't run out of time.

A little upset, since I had a decent round going... but please credit my account the 300 cr entry fee I paid.

Thank you,

lbcgolf

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:24 PM

lbcgolf:

Trying to get this message to WGTicon or WGTDBLOSHOE, was trying to use customer support page, and that's somehow screwed up too (when I hit send, I got a "Message could not be sent: server error 422")

RE:  Kiawah RG18 #70642

I was in the middle of this game last night when the system maintenance came on.  Wasn't paying any attention to announcements, but I also didn't get any warning during the game as I've seen before.

Woke up this morning trying to resume the game but I got an ERROR #1075 You are no longer eligible to play in this tournament.  I still see this tourney in my list with an expiration clock running, so I know I didn't run out of time.

A little upset, since I had a decent round going... but please credit my account the 300 cr entry fee I paid.

Thank you,

lbcgolf

Send again using members@worldgolftour.com

That is the direct email and you shouldn't have any issues.

- WGTdbloshoe

• lbcgolf
    314 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:00 PM

just did.

Thanks

RSS