It sure is getting deep over there

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 28 2014 7:53 AM (8 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 8:07 PM

pdb1:
    just at an endless thread that I have vowed to quit posting on

So, you started another thread? Let it go. That VEM thread is the most ridiculous, ongoing BS thread I've ever seen in the forums. It has become totally off subject and is now just a bunch of childish bickering over NOTHING.

PS...what is VEM?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 10:20 PM
    I never post in a thread with VEM in the title. I suggest others follow suit.
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 11:02 PM

pdb1:

This guy joined in January of 2014 .

WTF is that!?! In the first place, if I am able to shoot -11 on any front 9 of any course, I would expect a bit more respect when it comes to my opinions on this subject.

And when you are able to do that you will get it...lol.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Sep 27 2014 11:12 PM

fatdan:

pdb1:

This guy joined in January of 2014 .

WTF is that!?! In the first place, if I am able to shoot -11 on any front 9 of any course, I would expect a bit more respect when it comes to my opinions on this subject.

And when you are able to do that you will get it...lol.

LMAO dan you trying to get it deep over here too 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 12:01 AM

lol...nooooo, I'm just joking with him...

-11 on every 9 is a pretty bold statement, sounds like a Saturday night minimum 6 beers post lol....

• PBaldwin
    108 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 4:46 AM

There are a lot of thick headed people in every competitive gaming forum out there.  The people who think they're good but are not always have an excuse.  It's nearly impossible to get a point across to some people, but of course that's why they'll always suck.

RSS