Forums

Help › Forums

Pinehurst Easter Egg

Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM (215 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 11:57 AM

WGT Easter to Remember - Pinehurst #2 Paranormals - #2/2 Short Version

The WGT Eggxplorers Interview portion is now being made into a separate project due to the high emotions and the anxiety felt by all involved. Also -- rumors abound that their will be a special "star-pattern" analysis and de-briefing episode that will change how you think about everything & whatbnots. Could be.....

THX - I am Yancy - FOLLOW US @TEAMYANCY FOR UPDATES

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 9:39 PM

WGT Easter to Remember - Pinehurst #2 Paranormals - #2/2

-- 25mBonusVersion --

The WGT Eggxplorers Interviews portion is now being made into a separate project due to the high emotions and the anxiety felt by all involved. Its publication is IMMENENTS. Also -- rumors abound that their will be a special "star-pattern" analysis and de-briefing episode that will change how you think about everything & whatbnots. Could be.....

THX - I am Yancy - FOLLOW US @TEAMYANCY FOR UPDATES

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 5:34 PM

1enigma1:

[

YancyCan:

WHITE BUNNY FOUND ON #5 PEEKING FROM TREE ON LEFT BY BRADWIZ

HOLE BY HOLE:

1. SCOTTHOPE - YELLOW/PINK DOTS/OFF RIGHT SIDE CART PATH/337y TO PIN

2. OPYEUCLID - PURPLE/WHITE DOTS/LEFT SIDE IN MULCH/JUST SHORT OF TWO TREES/209y TO PIN

3. SCOTTHOPE - LIGHT BLUE/YELLOW DOTS/RIGHTE IN MULCH/12ft OFF TREE/211y TO PIN

4. YASCH - YELLOW/RIGHT SIDE OFF PATH/53y TO PIN

5. BRADWIZ - YELLOW/TAN DOTS/LEFT SIDE IN NEEDLES BETWEEN TREES

6. TLC1961/DR.MOOSE/OPYEUCLID - PURPLE/YELLOW DOTS/LEFT IN PINE NEEDLES AT BASE

7. YASCH/OPYEUCLID - YELLOW/PINK DOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH AT BASE OF TREE/117y FROM THE PIN

8. YASCH - PINK/YELLOW DOTS/LEFT IN PINE NEEDLES APP. 2 FEET OFF OF TREE BASE

9. ANDYSON - LIGHT BLUE/WHITE DOTS/FORWARD OF TEE IN MULCH/70y TO PIN/LIES DEAD STRAIGHT TO FLAG

10. TIC1961 - BLUE EGG WITH GOLD SPOTS/LEFT SIDE IN MULCH/245y TO PIN

11. TOPSHELF2010 - PINKISH WITH YELLOW DOTS/LEFT SIDE HIDING BEHINDGRASS CLUMPS/205y TO PIN

12. JARTENNBOGEY - LEFT SIDE OF FAIRWAY/IN MULCH/BEHIND AND NEXT TO SMALL BUNKER/96y FROM PIN

13. STEVEPSHEEHAN - LIGHT BLUE/ON EDGE OF 14th FAIRWAY/118y TO PIN

14. STEVEPSHEEHAN - YELLOW/IN CRAP AREA BEHIND GREEN/56y TO PIN

15. CORYN - ORANGE WITH BLUE SPOTS/65y SW OF PIN/LEFT SIDE/HALFWAY INFRONT OF HUGE BUNKER/JUST PAST LONE TREE

16. GDOG8 - YELLOW WITH LIGHT BLUE SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH BEHIND TREE/227y TO PIN

17. GDOG8 - PURPLE WITH YELLOW SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH/BENEATH TREE/47y TO THE PIN

18. STEVEPSHEEHAN - GREEN WITH YELLOW SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE ALONE IN MULCH AREA/192y TO PIN

Hi &  ty   TS   , i didnt know they were all  found, heres one more playing a practice round,  random holes & knocking out my daily XPs..  :)                 eggcellent..                                                  

photo egg-splore2_zps6spcyfut.png                                                

Hole 8 says pink/yellow dots. this egg/pod looks pink/white dots. just having fun knocking out my daily XPs..   :)  ..                                                                                                                             

photo egg on 8_zps9ikg2hsy.png
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2016 5:35 PM

I must warn you of a disturbing new development!

On my travels I came across this, in the guise of entertainment 

Could it be the singed ones that didn't make it through are taking up arms?

Who or what are their targets??

Stay safe

He is the man they call Yancy.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:00 AM

photo egg on 8_zps9ikg2hsy.png

+77
    WOW -- Maybe a new scorecard record, either way - Very Impressive
    Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM

whooshdangit:

Could it be the singed ones that didn't make it through are taking up arms?

Who or what are their targets??

Stay safe

He is the man they call Yancy.

Hello - I am Yancy

There what be a lot of unanswered questions re. the "Pods" errr..... "Easter Eggs" that are scattered all up on the Pinehurst #2. This here what be the ongoing conundrum re. the podsibilities goings on here:

RSS