10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 5:52 PM

Jimbog1964:

This guy cant find anything:

LMAO nice one Jim.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 7:20 PM

#17 Don't know If this has been reported....To the left of tree base purple egg/yellow spots

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 10:16 PM

is this some kind of contest going on that i am not aware of? is there prizes for finding these? or just for fun?

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 11:34 PM

It is most definitely for fun! (and andyson seems to be offering the prize of a Crown to the Eggspert who finds the most).

Having clobbered my way through the mulch up and down the sides of 10, 11, 12 today to no avail, I decided to give one last attempt tonight to #15, which it appeared no-one else has found anything on yet. (Sorry folks, last of the short holes now accounted for... !)

Well, now I can die a happy man, having contributed my bit to this fabulously silly exercise:

There's an Orange-looking egg with Blue-looking spots about 65 yards south-west of the pin, to the left of and about halfway along the huge left-side bunker. It's just past a lone tree (from the direction of the tee), and perilously close to OOB.

note: screenshot says hole 3 but it really is the 15th (was a random 3 setup)

am I the first to do this in UEL... ?!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 8:56 AM

Corwyn:
    am I the first to do this in UEL... ?!!!

I have been , makes it a bit more fun .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 10:15 AM

Just Sayin'
    When out hunting for Easter Eggs aka Alien Podlets always have some tunes playing

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 7:59 PM

YancyCan:

Just Sayin'
    When out hunting for Easter Eggs aka Alien Podlets always have some tunes playing

"So, you want me to throw this tape machine into the tub when 'White Rabbitpeaks -- is that it?". ~Hunter S Thompson 'Fear & Loathing...'

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 3:56 AM

Just wondering how long those Easter Eggs have been there in the Tree's/Rubbish.  I would say since Easter....lol

Is there other courses with Eggs?  

Has anybody tried the less than 100yrd drive yet....  maybe there is an egg there

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 6:34 AM

mantis0014:
    Is there other courses with Eggs?  

Hello - my name is Yancy
    I spent many years in the Private Golf Club industry and at every club across the nation, Easter is a huge day and an egg hunt happens at every club. So sorry that's not really an answer but maybe some good info and such.

I found the eggs on the 19th hole just now:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 11:39 PM

Now I have done begun and whatnots on the easter egg aka podlets locations on all 18 holes at Pinehurst #2 via overhead view all-18 holes overlay pattern schematic per suggestion of MisterWGT that there could be a pattern there, even a star pattern or sumpins. So youre prolly thinking oks well thats cools and all that but whats that gonna show us?

Currently there are like 5/6 pods (oops I mean easter eggs) still out there in the mulch and treeables sidelines of the Pinehurst WGT course. Without those locations and math what be associated with each star for the overlay pattern schematic assumptions presentation, speculations all I (this is Yancy) have to serve up to you.
    Ethically thats not right - and it wrong.

Any concerns or thoughts about spoilage or theft or whatnots to the "eggs" has been sent to start kicking rocks as the drone media and shell shavings say these are not organics in nature.

So heres the idea - sorry for the long pre-amble
    What if players aka hunters interested in whats at stake behind these "eggs" (aka Alien Colonization and Earth's Domination & Golf) took notes or made up lil maps with notes and numbers and such. Then post those in this thread and others can scratch out areas known to been looked at much mre closelier than a regular round be allowing. Now I am not a man of numbers, but like could this be done on graphical paper kinda likes? Even better if all hunters concentrated on same hole at the same time and knock em out in order like a round of golf.

If you been doing this and its just time to stop - aka not fun anymores - take a nice break, maybe check back later please though. The Egg Army will understand and thanks you sincereally for your efforts.

Just throwing out some possibles and maybes even motivationals.
    The stakes are high - we need all 18 found to create this star pattern revealer deal that most certainly (allegedly/maybes) will help us show the public at large how Aliens are currently using golf courses to colonize the Earth.

Maybe its just me (this is still Yancy) - but that furry white rabbit had that mocking grin goins. This Easter Bunny is just not right in some way - can feels it. Approach with caution please.

Sorry - again too much Folgers and my idear is now this rambling possibly unreadable post. We got this. I will not let that greasy alien in the furry white rabbit suit best me.
    I am Yancy

"Im Not Talking About Saving 4 Bucks on a 12 Pack of Beer Here - I Am Talking About Saving This Planet & The Game of Golf" - YancyCan

Below is a sneak peak at the pod locations marked on an airiel map of Pinehurst #2
    Been busy and napping so yeah its not got alls on it yet, I know this - but you see what were working with heres - the leading-edge state of the art just de-classified equipment.

RSS