Forums

Help › Forums

Pinehurst Easter Egg

Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM (215 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 1:43 AM

Hello - I am Yancy.
    Needed to take a lil respite down by my thinkin log by the stream over the Pinehurst "Events" recently. Im not sleeping well - or I wasn't - Find out tonight - Because I received a manila envelope couple days back via a "Ding- Dong & Ditch Yancy's Bunker". Now those what be some of the locals trying to just fiddle faddle with me, but this one, this one was different. I been thinking this "Star-Chart" hypothemus througher more of the thoroughly nature after I opened up the "Anon-Tom" return addressed pouch.

Need some help here - please - but this is some sort of previous attempt or actual egglet/podlet drop lines charts. There is also a video tape - I have yet to watch it as I wanna go in understanding these new docs. They smell about 20/30 years old in paper aroma.

Has this been in the works before WGT? I cannot say this is Alien involvement proven - but...oh man this is Aliens. Take a gander please and share your analysis (beta will be accepted) with us!

We are close.......Very.
    Respectfully, I am Yancy

THE DOCU-DRAMA CHRONICALLING THIS IS IN-PRODUCTION NOWS - FYI

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 11:48 AM

---- BREAKING EGGLET/PODLET STAR CHART NEWS ----

Hello - I am Yancy

Been on a LONG star-charting bender - days/nights on end and whatnots.
    Last night aka this morning - I can with the confidences and such now say
    that I have "Hit The Mark" on the eggs/alien pods locations chart aka map.

Too tired to write up a quality post here - but when my nap is over - GAME ON

Heres a video I made during this week long star-chartins bender that I (this is Yancy)
    don't recall makings but I think it has some good info in it (Allegedly)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 9:48 PM

"EASTER IN SEPTEMBER" aka "The Pinehurst #2 WGT.com Event"

As first proferred up by the face of WGT.com - MisterWGT:
    "If You Overlay The Layout of Said "Pods" - It Could Be a Star Pattern"

As for any astrononomical new findings - it took a cast of WGTers doing star charts deep into the am hours for us to arrive at this below.

Two Words: "Cassiopeia"

SO WHAT NOW?
    --- We are gonna have something for you - something bold and true. 
         There is MUCH more to this than just identifying the constellation.
         News & info that could allegedly shock the world - and save golf even

--- THE INTERPRETABLES ARE NEXT

--- PLEASE POST ANY THEORUMS OR MANIFESTOS ON THIS HERE

Sincerely - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 2:05 AM

JFidanza:

that reminded me of that Spiderman comic I had as a kid. It came with a 45 record. 

This talks about the invasion of Earth by Draco and his dragon minions. But the map doesn't seem to look like the constellation. Draco looks like a big lizard. He wants to take over the planet and the story entails hidden underground bases, genetic chimeras, beam weapons of mass subjection, and all those contemporary topics.

Forgive me for re-quoting my own post, Heaven forfend, but you can clearly hear on the Spiderman video (@ :43 second mark) that the 2nd star pattern the teacher mentions is Cassiopeia. "Queen of the Heavens" and the student says "Looks like the letter 'W'"  stay with me now...

I'm sure you all watched that classic comic-45 record to youtube video 'Spiderman - Invasion of The Dragonmen'

I guess I've read/heard it about 2 dozen times, at least. .

This is from the web:

"Within the 'W'  lies Cassiopeia A (Cas A). It is the remnant of a supernova that took place approximately 300 years ago (as observed now from Earth; it is 10,000 light-years away) and has the distinction of being the strongest radio source observable outside our solar system."

So, now since their system fizzled out they traveled (in an inter-dimensional fashion, which is a medium as incomprehensible as a submarine is to a guppy) here to colonize and whatnots, likely to confiscate all the top-notch licorice and Callaway neon yellows.

Their large Motherships which, no doubt, are unloading, prolly near the Arctic, may be causing the polar shifts & gravitational discombobulation, most notable around the Pinehurst & Olympic courses (again, interdimensionally).....

..or this may be a delusion brought on by the ingesting of the Monkshood plant sent to me by Icon as a gift for winning the recent Alt. game on Twitch with Opy.

p.s. thank you, dear Spiderman for helping Yancy decipher part of this ongoing imbroglio of epic disruptibles......... and whatnot 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 1:12 PM

Me remembers that video post now - very nice eggxploring friend  - this was a "team" discovery so I tried to phrase it as such cause I have been on a starchartin bender for 11 days or something whatnot.

We need now to move on to why Cassiopeia? Sure, it be known for the large W easily seen, but this goes deeper - real deep - need to get all up in this for the truths we all need to know.

There are 1000's of things on the interwebs to now explore re. this.

I found one interpretables of the legends behind the constellation:

Opposites attract

Cepheus and Cassiopeia were the king and queen of ancient Ethiopia who were very much in love with each other. You know how they say opposites attract? Well, that's certainly the case here. King Cepheus was an easy going, jolly old soul who didn't take himself or his power and authority as king too seriously. He loved his subjects and was very much in love with his beloved royal wife.

Queen Cassiopeia, however, was anything but mellow. She was a ruthless and intense ruler who was also very much in love with herself. Even though she loved her kingly husband, she wanted to be top dog of the land, but that was difficult because her good-natured husband was already around. To get her way, Cassiopeia had to find a way to rid of him, at least during the day.

Cepheus was an avid golfer and was one of those guys who cherished his time on the links. Cassiopeia capitalized on this passion. Every day after their royal breakfast, she would get all kissy face with her hubby and would urge him to head out with his buddies to the royal country club to play golf all day long.

Cepheus never turned her down, but was concerned that he was being unfair to his wife, making her run the kingdom all by herself. But Cassiopeia waved him off to the links, pretending that she was concerned about him getting all stressed out.

Mission accomplished. Cepheus went off with his clubs and caddy, and Cassiopeia was the lady most definitely in charge, ruling with tougher than an iron fist. One of the things she liked to do every morning was to parade around the streets and go up to people and ask them if they thought she was the most beautiful woman they had ever seen. If you didn't fall on your knees, kissing her feet and shouting at the top of your lungs adjectives describing her royal beauty, she would have one of her henchmen throw you over his shoulder and toss you into a pit of hungry dragons. You either fed her ego or died. Kissing up to the queen was a national past time, one that would keep you alive.

Her ego grew and grew over the years, and one day it exploded. She shook her fist into the sky and shouted at the top of her lungs that she was not only the most beautiful woman on Earth, she was even more beautiful than Hera, the Queen of gods of Mount Olympus.

That was a big mistake. Hera also had a mammoth ego, and in her case, it was of godly proportions. Upon hearing Cassiopeia's proclamation, Hera charged down from Mount Olympus, riding on thunderbolts. The confrontation between the two queens was truly ugly. Cassiopeia wouldn't back down from her claim and the cat fight rose to epic proportions. Hera definitely had the upper hand, and she tied Cassiopeia up in her throne, and with all her godly strength, heaved the queen into the heavens.

She called out to Cassiopeia, "You think you're so beautiful. How about you stay up there in the sky tied to your throne and show the entire world how beautiful you are." Cassiopeia has been stuck in her heavenly exile ever since. As she revolves around Polaris the North Star every 24 hours in the northern sky, there are times where she is hanging upside down.

So how did Cepheus get up there? When he came home from the golf course the day of Cassiopeia's banishing, he was overcome with grief. He could not bear to go on without his beloved queen, so he begged and begged his buddy Zeus, the King of the Greek gods, to throw him up into the sky to be reunited with his wife. Zeus finally obliged Cepheus and flung him up there with Cassiopeia and the lovers have been together in their celestial home.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 1:26 PM

And I be findings stuff like this as well - data mining via the RobotSpider's USBdongle:

Heres a glass egg (aka pod) named Cassiopeia & whatnots? -

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 12:56 AM

Find this all of the confusables?
    Not sure what to make of this Rabbit & his "Eggs/AlienPods"?
    Matching "AlienPod/Eggs" GPS #'s to match a star-chart of a constellation?

While it might sound a little off the beated path and such - think about it as a whole
    Why would the Easter Bunny drop his eggs in September and not the month of April?

Now - as always this about stopping the ONGOING Alien colonization of the Earth via golf courses. This was a an epic fail on the part of the Aliens - perhaps a time-tunnel malfunction or a stargate mis-dial evens. We are currently in-production of something that should help the paranormal panic this has caused thru the WGT.com community

COMING SOON TO A WGT FORUM NEAR YOU:

"AN EASTER IN SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER" ALSO KNOWN AS  "THE INVASION OF THE GOLF SNATCHERS"
     --- HOSTED BY YANCY

AN EPIC DOCU-DRAMA FILM DESCRIBING THE WGT PINEHURST#2 INCIDENT

FEATURING INTERVIEWS WITH: FMAGNETS, ZIOMIO, OPEYEUCLID, JFIDANZA

LIVE VIDEO CAPTURES SHOWING THE TENSION LEVELS OUT IN THE GRASS

SCREEN CAPTURES & FINDERS LIST OF ALL 18 EGGS/PODS & RABBIT/ALIEN

AND WHAT THIS WHOLE THING IS REALLY ALL ABOUT - ITS BIG - NUFF SAID

MOSTLY - THE ANSWERS MAY CAUSE NIGHT TREMORS & WHATNOTS!

-- STILL ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS & INTERVIEWS
    -- MESSAGE YANCYCAN OR POST IN FORUMS

"Its Not About The Pods" - Tom Watson @USA Ryder Cup Captain 2014 (Sure......)

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 2:06 AM

YancyCan:
    Why would the Easter Bunny drop his eggs in September and not the month of April?

I believe the eggs probably WERE dropped in April, but it took us 5 or 6 months to find the first one... and that was purely by accident.

In fact, there's nothing to even indicate that they were dropped this year is there? They could have been there for a VERY long time before that first accidental discovery.

Steve

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 10:52 AM

stevepsheehan:

In fact, there's nothing to even indicate that they were dropped this year is there? They could have been there for a VERY long time before that first accidental discovery.

Steve

An eggxcellent observation by one of the TOP hunters we was fielding out there in the mulch of Pinehurst #2. Your thinking outside the box, you are questioning everything, even what would appear to be simple straightforward premiseables.

We should all strive to think more like StevePSheehan and whatnots!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 12:05 PM

AND WHATNOTS:

Special Eggknowledgement to JFidanza for being the first to bring "Casseopia" to this discussion. Well done friend.

StevePSheehan was finding this match right about the same time.

Myself (I am Yancy) am so buried in data and USBdongled rover bots - I saw their earlier posts but they got mixed up in the 5,000 files/posts in the root documentables folder.

My apologables for not mentioning this in the post priors where I saw the pattern match.

Really this whole adventure has been a TEAM EFFORT. Everyone who eggxplored is due some credit for crackling the code. Except for myself - as I thought I had made an amazing breakthrough - but really had just not been sleeping enough.

RSS