Forums

Help › Forums

Reference of CC Levels and XPs

Sun, Aug 29 2021 5:32 AM (217 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 8:36 AM

From my point of view I saw CC Level 15 as the goal.

For a small CC or a CC with lower levels of participation 20 free CC Tournaments may not be necessary. However, The Peoples Club stays at right around 250 members all of whom have played in the last 30 days. When we were allowed just 10 free CC Tourneys they were all taken on a regular basis. It got to the point that sometimes a regularly scheduled tourney had to be delayed until a spot opened.

To get to Level 15 as quickly as possible the 2 intermediate steps of Level 6 and Level 12 where the CC gets bonus XPs are important. So I encouraged others in the CC to get to those levels ASAP.

TPC got to Level 15 mid January by getting to the point where we generating right about 1.3 million CC XPs a week starting in week 16. 1.3 million is where we have stayed ever since. And while members are encouraged to use their free CC Pass, there is very little discussion about CC XPs in our CC Forum other than the "Wow another level and no benefits" threads that pop up.  

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 9:56 AM

EasyEdward:
    From my point of view I saw CC Level 15 as the goal.

[...]

The Peoples Club stays at right around 250 members all of whom have played in the last 30 days. When we were allowed just 10 free CC Tourneys they were all taken on a regular basis. It got to the point that sometimes a regularly scheduled tourney had to be delayed until a spot opened.

(rest snipped in agreement)

It's all perfectly good and o.k., but again, the olde 250's CCs are on exception in this system, and TPC is truly exceptional in many respects.

I'm sure that you'd gladly have accepted more tournament slots or XP boni or directors, none of them costing the company a dime but potentially leading to more gameplay and thus more revenue to their advantage. Alas, they chose to disappoint one of their most diligent customer groups from level to level, with a final punch smack in 247 faces.

Should be a good pointer for thousands of other CCs to see what they can expect from our hosts.

We've long passed Dante's Hell's Gate: "Abandon all hope ye who enter here!"

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2016 12:33 PM

My guess at the level 21 points            Now level 21 *would* be exclusive   :)

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2016 1:14 PM

My Super Private Only Club doesn't worry about any and every thing and or any things..........

I find that scores reflect light that is dull and not worth mentioning.

I wonder how I even manage to stay in my Club.

The best thing is if They kick me out.........I will still be an Owner of a Super Club that DOMINATES. They can't lose and I can't help but win.

~every once in a while~

txzdave

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 11:54 AM

Georgian have reached L20 - respect!

xxxhogheadxxx:
    My guess at the level 21 points

Not THAT exclusive to sport 1,400,000,000, but it's "remarkable":

21     945,000,021 XP

Next word to come into mind is ludicrous - the gap is rising again, though the factor is "only" 3.3 after 5.0 before.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2018 12:19 AM

Update:

Level 22 is obviously undefined, as Georgian jumped from L20 to L51 when reaching the threshold (and the numbers are out of order).

It's remarkable that they needed only 13 months for this giant leap, after 12 months for the run from L19 to L20, see list on p1.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2018 2:33 AM

Another club had the same happen to them. There was a discussion on WGT Golf about it.

They hit L-19 and jumped all the way to L-51

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 12:35 AM

Obviously, the flaw was sorted out.

Now, THEY DID IT!

Georgian at L21, and about 15% into it!

L22 looming   @1,603,350,042 XP...

RSS