Forums

Help › Forums

Communicating with others

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 14 2009 9:45 PM (3 replies)
  • RSoldin
    13 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 4:06 PM

I enjoy playing with others and seem to play better when I do. The problem I see is communicating with others when you are on the course practicing or shooting a tour round. I would like to see some sort of chat area where you can talk with others that are coming on line while you are playing. Or, possibly a notification tag that tells them where I am and when I might be available.

For example: I am shooting one of the weekly 9 hole tour rounds and a buddy comes on. I am on the 2nd to last hole, this buddy invites me for a round but I have to decline or drop out of my round, to talk to them. But, I would like this buddy to know that in 10 min. or so I will be available to play.

Having chat abilities would be annoying while you are playing, I know, but to be able to talk to some one briefly would be great. Maybe allow a response in the invite window to tell them you are almost done with a round.

• baxter01
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 2:56 PM

Great idea!!!!!!

• Eric1949
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 9:37 PM

This is a great idea!!! Please make this happen!!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 9:45 PM

That was asked months ago. But as is the norm here, it hasn't been added. I suppose they were buisy working on BPB.

RSS