Forums

Help › Forums

What are you going to do

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 5 2014 4:35 PM (24 replies)
  • justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 5:00 PM

get a grip  ... its  not like the worlds ending ......wgt has bigger problems to fix ..... give it time and while your waiting have more beer

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 5:05 PM

@WGT ...

To clarify, when playing a game and clicking on the opponent's name, it loads the player's profile ... and shows the player belongs to the same CC you do.

If the opponent is a friend, you can go to the friend list and see their CC ... if they are a "random" opponent, you don't have that option.

@pdb1

if you go to "WGT Players" under "WGT Community", you can manually find the player by typing in their user name.  Kind of a PITA, but it is a work-around until WGT gets this fixed.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 7:00 PM

pdb1:

justacowboy:
    get a grip 

Don't concern yourself with my issues .

Well then complain on your wall or to the mods this is public so you get whats coming when you cry here sorry to say

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 7:46 PM

DaddysKat:

@WGT ...

To clarify, when playing a game and clicking on the opponent's name, it loads the player's profile ... and shows the player belongs to the same CC you do.

I posted this screen shot into one of the threads when we first started to notice this bug. Nothing has been done or said by WGT since then.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 7:51 PM

pdb1:
    I'll keep posting

LMAO be my guest 

pdb1:
    You can keep giving useless info

I tend to get a faster response from icon when i post to his wall but since you think it's useless info then keep posting here they already said they know about it icon also said they don't respond to threads they have seen over and over 

If you are to lazy to try the workaround then so be it keep on crying about it 

pdb1:

This is C.C. corner . It's a C.C. issue .

Actually it's a display bug should be in the bug log
RSS