Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:33 PM

overtheedge:

VEM is alive and well. Wow! I don't know if it is all the new features and updates or somebody has access to the "EQUIPMENT MANIPULATION" program but this game is playing awfully strange lately. 

* Putts have abrupt breaks nearing the hole

* Drives have been erratic off the tee

*  AIM line is a "little" off ( A LOT OFF)

* Approach shots - ANYTHING is possible

* Club distance is a gamble. Club distance is ALL VEM. No doubt about it.

* The game is playing like crap, period.

Something is weird   : > /  

+1 i have also had this experiance!!!

• SKrietz
    835 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 4:43 PM

hello all i am one person on here that reads all these complants and say cry babys but i am now to the point of agreeing with you all in the past few days i have found that my approaches are way off and thinking what is going on i am normaly 15 feet or less to pin and now finding myself alot more off so what is going on wgt you need to find the cheaters and deal with them and not punish the honest ones thank you and have a nice day

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 6:36 PM

To my way of thinking, this one was rolling slow enough to drop in.. maybe a tad fast, but not really. I had another one about a few feet longer on the very next hole that I used a flop on and it rolled right over the center of the hole without a hiccup. I know it was a tad off center, but holy ***..

• hoov00
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 6:46 PM

I for one have to agree. Things are strange. 2 mph winds are blowing like 10 mph, playing out of rough I can double club up and still come short, a couple holes later, same scenario, fly40 feet past the hole... One putt will break hard, the next putt wont break at all... what going on in this game lately?

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 7:08 PM

Great thanks Jeff:) Broke my addiction!!  WooHioo :) Playing here and there.I have developed this ability to press that  X in the right hand top corner when i get wound up LOL

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 10:07 PM

PRIESTESS:

Great thanks Jeff:) Broke my addiction!!  WooHioo :) Playing here and there.I have developed this ability to press that  X in the right hand top corner when i get wound up LOL

Most of the oldies like me like to say....  Welcome Back.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 10:52 PM

overtheedge:

PRIESTESS:
    LOL..Just have to laugh Lilly!!

Whoa !!  Great to see my long lost friend chiming in. How R U Tess? 

If anyone knows ANYTHING about how this game plays and, how to play the game at its highest level it is this girl right here. 

Tess ? It is a simple fact of life...a player's player !

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 12:07 AM

Just my 2 cents

I've been using Nike 85s and 97s and it will be a while till I really grow into those. But I just got the G25 L59 irons and Merion, Kia and Congressional have been pretty good (using a Nike 42 red ball gifted from WGT) So, in this regard the gameplay powers have been favorable on those courses w/ the PINGs.

Using the G25s during a Pinehurst tourney was an epic fail, but I may have been too careless.

IMO lately the Clevelands out of the sand seem to be spot on, better than recent past but that could be in my head.

Meter seems 'regular' and maybe even a little more tame on my end.

Drives, ok. Approaches w/ a proshop ball and any added TS can go a little farther than I thought but I'm still new to high-end balls.  ok that sounded weird....

;)

• DAputts
    1,782 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 7:35 AM

So glad to find out it wasn't me.  Well all me.  I am one who maps out my putter on #1 at St.Andys and it was working pretty well....then along comes this update and there went my putting...long then short u-turns at the cup.  So went back to take a look at my power %'s at SA #1...After an hour and a half this is what I found.    Putts from 5' to 10' were actually 2' longer....putts 10 to 15 were a foot longer....15 to 20 were coming up 2 feet short.  Re-mapped and it is working again expect when I forget to change the meter..lol

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 12:01 PM

PRIESTESS:
    I have developed this ability to press that  X in the right hand top corner when i get wound up LOL

This definitely comes with experience. The only difference, I do it a hell of a lot more than most,,,lol.

Its great to see you back my ole friend. 

RSS