Forums

Help › Forums

V E M !

Sat, May 27 2017 4:10 PM (485 replies)
  • krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 7:10 AM

This game has become a joke, its a simple as that. I have played 10,000 ranked rounds and know the ins and outs of each hole and green and precisely how hard to hit my shots, and often lately im left bewildered, befuddled, and belittled after some shots. I mean come on WGT, WTF are you doing mates? Im not the only one to complain about this, i've read multiple posts other Tour Legends leave saying the same thing. I wonder what we ever did to you to deserve this punishment? Won too many credits? Whatever, if yall dont fix this soon, I, and many more, will hang up our Golf cleats, wrap up our clubs, and head for the door. What would be the point in continuing i ask? 

KRS

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 11:22 AM

krskfr:

This game has become a joke, its a simple as that. I have played 10,000 ranked rounds and know the ins and outs of each hole and green and precisely how hard to hit my shots, and often lately im left bewildered, befuddled, and belittled after some shots. I mean come on WGT, WTF are you doing mates? Im not the only one to complain about this, i've read multiple posts other Tour Legends leave saying the same thing. I wonder what we ever did to you to deserve this punishment? Won too many credits? Whatever, if yall dont fix this soon, I, and many more, will hang up our Golf cleats, wrap up our clubs, and head for the door. What would be the point in continuing i ask? 

KRS

TX brother. This point made in my very first post. 

pdb1:

I'm done .

YES! And since we have had the best input since the thread started. 

This is and has been a GREAT thread with a fair amount of info about VEM. This topic accomplished its purpose.

As for the few s*-t disturbing trolls, I find it hilarious man. I was brought up with 4 older brothers man. I had to fight and rumble just to get a handful of potato chips,,,lol. The ribbin, joking, fighting, etc,,etc, I had to deal with in RL makes this forum garbage a complete joke man and to be honest, I love bang it back and forth with these trolls,,LOL. Watch. yankme or peeb1 will come in,,, purses loaded.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 1:31 PM

overtheedge:
    Watch. yankme or peeb1 will come in,,, purses loaded.

Only because you incite each other,Why dont you 2 f.o to your own private thread where we dont have to wade thru pages of your tripe every day. Getting a bit tedious !!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 2:34 PM

SPINO1:
    Only because you incite each other,Why dont you 2 f.o to your own private thread where we dont have to wade thru pages of your tripe every day.

Au contrare, Spino, I avoid this fool because I know how he is and it took 39 pages of astounding bs for me to finally jump in simply because this imbecile just got too ridiculous. He has no logical thought process and can't digest common sense. He's a sad sack forum bully wannabee with no ammunition and a total embarrassment to mankind. His first move is to insult and attack every single time he's confronted and ignore the baldfaced facts presented to him. 

You watch, he'll be right back at me and totally ignore the points I just made. It's his style. One with zero substance. His feeble reactions are as entertaining as  him exposing his total ignorance. (I won't even go to the grammar and spelling place.) He'll never get it so this will go on for as long as there's a forum. If it isn't me it'll be somebody else.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 2:40 PM

Nice post Mr. Shitforbrains..... I thank you for posting a bullsh!t post on my wall and then blocking me. that shows character and true personality. Rock on wannabe.

Its for you Wayoverthefukinedge....

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 2:42 PM

get em.

no one fks with jim you didnt know?

dont make me blow ur shi,t up

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 2:42 PM

get em.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 2:44 PM

nicka420:

get em.

LOL. Troublemaker. You trying to derail this fine thread? Nutcase will be on you next.:-P  

Don't make me mention CCC.  ;-)

• DAputts
    1,778 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 3:06 PM

So if there is no reason for being bad at this game other than slow eye hand coordination, cheap clubs and balls, not enough practice or a combination of al the above....why do the courses change in difficulty as you tier up and what changes. They are still the same holes with the same bunkers or water or rough or trees or fairways.  I spent a year and a half not taking this game serious so my stats suck so don't go there.  So my question is how do they make it more difficult to keep us challenged.  My answer is V.E. M. It's here, to me it's real and I have to learn to deal with it....Just my take...

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 4:46 PM

krskfr:
    This game has become a joke, its a simple as that.

I think this deserves mention. The top 2 guys in my CC were just discussing today how, due to adjustments or whatever, bending putts all of a sudden have to be dead center cup or they lip out. This is what I meant a few posts ago about the ball stopping 1/2 an inch from dropping. If I hit it the tiny bit more to make the distance, odds are I'm going past the hole or lipping.

This type of thing, IMO, doesn't do a thing for making the game more enjoyable. I don't mind it getting harder, in fact am glad for it, but wgt you have to be reasonable.

RSS