Forums

Help › Forums

Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:03 PM

nanstar:

gmaster007:

lol, how does 50.44 sound??
    notin' but 25s @ BPB all day long, quite the eye candy too :)

50.25 sounds better ..

Go girl go!

try 50.23 lol... shes dropping again

must be funny needing TWO 25's to drop 0.01 pnt

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 10:26 PM

gmaster007:
    must be funny needing TWO 25's to drop 0.01 pnt

Just why and caring is the really fascinating part.  Funny really, but the system allows such nonsense, lol.

Lovely fluffy kitten though.

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 8:30 PM

Fellas, if this isn't a big deal, why are there now 4 pages dedicated to this?

WGT allows players to do almost anything they want, within WGT's parameters, to entertain themselves.  I prefer to play Match games, other prefer AS, Skins or whatever.  How, what, when or why players do what they do is almost senseless to discuss.  Just as I'm free to put these words down, we're all free on this site to play as we see best to entertain ourselves.  It's a social site but also one that can be enjoyed alone.  

I'm a friend of Jess' and if anyone has played with or against her knows, she can play this game maybe as well as anyone.  A lot to say but who knows.  If stones are to be cast, then why stop at #1?  Question the rest until the issue becomes tiresome and pointless, which, in my opinion, is where it is now.  

I'm late for my tee time boys...

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 2:33 AM

Jimbog1964:

And the Pussey is pretty hot too !!!   :)

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 2:43 AM

lvietri:

Jimbog1964:

And the Pussey is pretty hot too !!!   :)

As my mom would say : Dirty old bastards !!!  lol

yes the cat was cute :) 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 5:45 AM

I applaud anyone who identifies a certain goal they want to reach and goes after it. There are many to choose from here at wgt. Whether it is to accumulate eagles, dbl eagles, hio's, hit the flag, potential best in ctth, etc, etc, these and others cannot be manufactured by manipulation. Others can be. If money is the goal, you gamble all day long. If it be a match play record, you play the feeble all day long, etc. These are controllable. Whatever is here at wgt for the attainment will be a target goal for someone. It adds to the continuation of interest to play. I doubt there is anyone here at wgt who is "Lily White" ~ SP ~

• PBaldwin
    108 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 6:47 AM

I can only imagine the amount of $ spent on buying packs of balls doing that when it can be done free winning credits in ready goes if you're actually that good.  Of course you won't get a 50 average doing that as you can't restart when it goes wrong unless you withdraw.

• Als6437
    428 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 7:07 AM

I can't wait to see what scores she puts up when she is able to get the level 97 Nike Irons!

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 7:09 AM

earier this week I was this ladys partner in a A/S game .......all I can say is it sure took along time  for her to make her shots  and putts ......had me saying to myself ...hmmmmm..

• Jessica84
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 7:18 AM

[Quote user = "justacowboy"] earier Esta Semana Que ESTUVE this socio ladys en un Juego de A / S ....... lo TODO Que puedo decir es Que Seguro Que Tomo un lo Largo de Tiempo ella párrafo HACER párr SUS de tiros Y putts ...... me habia DICHO A Mí Mismo ... hmmmmm .. [/ quote]

I always play my games alternate 60 seconds, remember?

RSS