Forums

Help › Forums

Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 12:47 PM

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 1:05 PM

hatcojack:

sorry, but you CANNOT shot EXACTLY 25 EVERY time you play the course!! something fishy here!?   

I imagine she discards anything with a par in it and starts over,
    it's all about the avg for her, and trying to bend it below 50.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 2:04 PM

50 bucks says her completion pct. meter is in permanent Halloween mode.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 2:53 PM

gmaster007:

hatcojack:

sorry, but you CANNOT shot EXACTLY 25 EVERY time you play the course!! something fishy here!?   

I imagine she discards anything with a par in it and starts over,
    it's all about the avg for her, and trying to bend it below 50.

I would agree with G. Start and then as soon as a par happens....restart....repeat if necessary.

• Covenant
    1,498 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 4:02 PM

Whats the frigging point really? I have a 55 average and thats no where near my real stroke avrage here on WGT

Wgt says its a realistic game, well, certainly not on the averages

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 8:07 PM

Covenant:
    I have a 55 average and thats no where near my real stroke avrage here on WGT

You me and also quite a few I would think.

She looks 100% harmless and I wish her only well.  Several are near as bad anyway, and the first sub 50 average odds have gone way down over in the toy town betting shop.

If Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo lets go play Beth F9 until I shoot 25 again in my own CC does not bore to tears, and the average raises a giggle for her fantastic.  Very silly it may well be IMO, but it's really the fault of the system for allowing such nonsense.  Nice fluffy kitten though.

If they do bring in that new tier (away from real elite which can look at separately IMO to see if needed) I ask them to consider all this.  Get the new tier away from the nonsense that is saturated average, and get it rolling with stats also rolling.  Most if not all courses should be required before yo even get an overall average.   I feasible no clue on and for WGT to decide, but what we have is toy town for sure.

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 12:33 AM

What is the point? i would have died of boredom by now, or at least be comatose,

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 3:18 AM

Baldace:

What is the point? i would have died of boredom by now, or at least be comatose,

Without a doubt, continually grinding on one course to lower or maintain a stroke avg. would put me to sleep.  Even more boring had to be the practice glitch that many TL's levels ahead of me took advantage of to level up quicker and buy better equipment.  It was WGT's error but the ones that used it knowing it was a glitch were doing nothing  more than cheating the game and themselves.  Kudos to them, if that's what it takes to get better I guess, but at what point does a persons conscience tell them those practice rounds weren't intended to boost the levels, they were to familiarize them with the courses so down the road things would get a little easier.

R1 special black was in my grasp, but I guess I'll just have to wait until I reach level 98 the honest way to get a decent driver.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 3:21 AM

cdefghi:
    it was a glitch were doing nothing  more than cheating the game and themselves

Rubbish.  Many very honest and respected players could not resist a a mind numbing hour or two (ish) to spend on something a few weeks earlier than they would have got it anyway..Not that I counted what everyone did as it was absolutely not cheating anything anyway save in your eyes.

cdefghi:
    Kudos to them, if that's what it takes to get better I guess

Blame something if you like or just an assumption without ground.  Maybe care to state what your perception would be score wise for these clubs?.

cdefghi:
    R1 special black was in my grasp,

Many played many boring full games getting that last August.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 3:23 AM

gmaster007:

lol, how does 50.44 sound??
    notin' but 25s @ BPB all day long, quite the eye candy too :)

50.25 sounds better ..

Go girl go!

RSS