Forums

Help › Forums

Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 3:01 AM

Unfortunately WGT is given the options in the CC tournaments, you can setup a CC tourne with any tee, no wind & any green speed.....how low do you need to go in order to get the easiest round??, hack tee, fast greens, no wind?. Of course 25 are not surprisingly low with such conditions.

Seeing her stats, I would like to challenge her for a match game at Oly, Oak, Merion or Pines. Her match records are poor, at the moment 2-8 vs TL's, which means....she is not a top player as it's impressive avg stands and I she is certainly bad at match play....an average TL player I would say.

Is she using an auto-dinger or a cheat?..who knows & who cares. The game gets easier & easier ...annoying easier and this crazy scores are a probe of it.

The 49 averages are coming soon...pretty soon.

Eric

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 8:33 AM

She's going for a sub 50 avg, and SHE'S GETTING THERE too lol
    but at only .26 points from a sub 50 avg, she seems to have stopped dropping,
    she either needs to get some 24's, or this is the lowest avg available
    on the system's scale, though I think it's the first one.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 9:12 AM

Not talking about this lady, but what do you expect , the programs are out there, my God they have even been advertised by accident on the WGT game itself.

I don't think there is a defense for these programs. If there was don't you think they would have activated it? 

It's ashame because it kind a makes you think twice about betting your credits on RGs , skins games  ( with strangers)  a big big one would be RGs ctth . Some of these scores you see are just crazy 25s ,26s ,27s I just wish it could get back to more realistic scores , and a low low avg really is just a personal goal I think it really is not more than that.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 9:40 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Some of these scores you see are just crazy 25s ,26s ,27s I just wish it could get back to more realistic scores , and a low low avg really is just a personal goal I think it really is not more than that.

Some things are here to stay I suppose. It is what makes Tibbets the best of all time. No fancy clubs, no fancy balls, no "helpers". Simply the best ever. Fact

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 11:28 AM

With custom tees for CC tournies, was this really not expected?  Even without that aspect, it's not like farming front 9 BPB is something new to the game.

Even the dumbest rat can run one maze well.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 11:55 AM

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 12:14 PM

AgentBrown123:
    This game is going down a bad road. Wgt needs to figure out anti cheat measures very quickly. It is now becoming urgent for them to do something about this.

i smell a rat,i mean not one bad meter stutter or slip of concentration..i think its impossible to keep it up (a 25) every single game after game......even off the white tees you can get at least one hole wrong !!

• hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 12:30 PM

sorry, but you CANNOT shot EXACTLY 25 EVERY time you play the course!! something fishy here!?   

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 12:33 PM

SweetiePie:

Woodoworkery:
    Some of these scores you see are just crazy 25s ,26s ,27s I just wish it could get back to more realistic scores , and a low low avg really is just a personal goal I think it really is not more than that.

It is what makes Tibbets the best of all time. No fancy clubs, no fancy balls, no "helpers". Simply the best ever. Fact

Thanks for sharing... I marvel at greatness and never knew of this player.

Stroke Play Tournaments Entered: 213  

Stroke Play Top 10 Finishes: 147  

INSANE!

One Putt% 74.24%

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 12:41 PM

I don't know about cheating to get those score. maybe restart if no eagle. I set it up from the red tees, and tried 3 times, and still couldn't better my score from the back tees w/ champ greens. I haven't looked at the stats, but she either gets really close every shot (which would be suspicious) or she has learned the greens to perfection and never misses a putt.

And, playing from the red tees is absolutely BORING. I'll admit I have played about 10-15 rounds at different courses, and other than the par 5's, I really didn't do any better. It might be fun to play the red tees with starter equipment (all) and balls, though.

My avg is 59?? and I am not a 59 player at all (low 60's, maybe). Once every 10 rounds I will get that "everything goes right" round and the other 9 are "I hate this game" rounds :-)

RSS