Forums

Help › Forums

Multiple accounts

Wed, Sep 1 2021 3:00 AM (58 replies)
  • harryreems
    10 Posts
    Fri, May 13 2016 10:59 PM

i'm glad i read this,  i'm the type of person who wouldnt even think of the things you're saying these guys do. for a while now i've been bugged (annoyed) by bumping into them and couldn't really understand they're reasons for having multiple accounts.  now i hate em' even more    now it seems like i can spot them a mile away.lol. a dead give away is consistantly  hitting in less than20 seconds and getting a good %of good shots.   i don't know, to me it's all about honesty . who likes to be tricked?.  thanks for opening my eyes

• ShaylaRose
    96 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2016 12:49 PM

I have played WGT on and off for a few years now. I believe my last game was....sometime in March? In any case, the concerns a few years ago and the concerns now remain the same. Enjoy a best you can, I guess.

• browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 6:41 AM

Sad people have to cheat at a free and fun game

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 9:29 AM

they are part of the game you have to accept, like the bugs that are fixed, updates , etc

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 3:44 PM

Didn't you check out the multitude of other threads on this ???

Aint gonna change !!   LOL

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 8:35 AM

Yea, gotta love it when u are considering joining a match game with a hack. I  think, oh I'll see how he likes the game, maybe give him some tips.  

You start playing and see that he just joined today.  After 4 holes you find yourself 4 down  and ask how he learned the game so fast in less than a day?   He says "Oh, I've been around a long time and have multiple accounts".   I say "I thought you werent allowed to have multiple accounts".   He says, "I only use one at a time" 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 11:26 AM

Firstmrmax:

You start playing and see that he just joined today.  After 4 holes you find yourself 4 down  and ask how he learned the game so fast in less than a day?   He says "Oh, I've been around a long time and have multiple accounts".   I say "I thought you werent allowed to have multiple accounts".   He says, "I only use one at a time" 

If you copied that chat and contacted WGT like everyone should do, no worries, he is gone now...

The other 2 options are to just ignore it or be like the poster above you!

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 12:06 PM

Better yet take screenshots of the chat ...

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 3:21 PM

Maybe I'll do that next, especially if I don't like him anyway.  What do i do with the screenshot?    However, even if WGT  cares, what's in in it for theses guys? It's not like we do this for a livin or even make some side money.

The principle of it does irritate me though.

RSS