Help › Forums

Rory Macellroy or Lee Westwood?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 13 2012 6:05 PM (98 replies)
  • Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2010 12:15 PM

SweetiePie:

It is about the Cinderella syndrome. The slipper that fits the only foot. I felt the wonderful Hamilton insult ( perhaps Junius inspired) was a perfect fit.

Pity you tried to deny Hamilton a place at the ball. You are definitely the ugly sister.

The Yak

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 6:08 AM

I'm confused,   What this got to do with Macellroy and Westwood

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 1:17 PM

The best part is the spelling. Mcllroy is correct. How did that escape all the big brains here?

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2010 1:19 PM

sorry....just for the record I Don't have a Brain........I'm English  :)

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 9:39 AM

Lucky for you mate this isn't a spelling bee. .....having read Mr Meaty Pies reaction to your post the question begs...are you still confused ?

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2010 10:28 AM

griffygriff:

Lucky for you mate this isn't a spelling bee. .....having read Mr Meaty Pies reaction to your post the question begs...are you still confused ?

Oh good God,  Yes. 

I Still have no idea what that has to do with the Two Sportsman( he he he..no flies on me) we were talking about,  but now i'm scared to say anything.   

Ohhhh  she's such a Bully.........

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 7:52 PM
    I just so adore all of this. Everyone trying so very hard to cut the mustard and only cutting the cheese. I just love it.
  • nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 10:24 AM

Taleggio....or a nice limburger,maybe Stinking Bishop..(the worst ive smelt is a Port Salut)

you`re  Crackers!!

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 11:18 AM

My wife came back from France with (amongst other things) Pommery Mustard Meax Moutarde and Amora Moutardde de Dijon et forte..."Mustard".

I prefer  American mustard which for all intense and purposes is just watered down and smoothed  out  Piccadilly sauce. Now putting back these two jars of mustard, exactly where i found them is going to be a problem...oh dear me!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 1:18 PM
    Sounds very tasty. It's a shame she didn't bring along some comte vieux.
RSS