Forums

Help › Forums

A way to know

Sat, Aug 16 2014 12:58 PM (28 replies)
  • Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 5:59 PM

All you have to do Paul is look in your "tourney results". Also, it has the last date played at the end of the players column.  Plus, you can pull up the player's profile and look at the "score history" under the awards and players golf clubs in use.

~Steven~

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 8:45 PM

Yea...that tells you how long since the last time they played any sort of round

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 10:19 PM
    People join and leave clubs all the time and without a word. A non-playing member is no good to a club so they might as well be removed.
  • Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 1:06 AM

Right now I have 31 members and maybe 12-14 play regularly....When your membership is below 100, its very hard to get a high play percentage like Ms Courteney can.  At the lower member clubs, the ones not playing are more glaring than in a club of 250 members.

My club members had this same discussion a few days ago.  As I stated to them, when you're just getting started, cutting members not playing is really not an option.  Most  people look at the club size, and if you get 31 members and you have to boot, oh say, 6 members...that's a big step back in non members eyes.  Us as club owners understand that, no matter how hard you try in a smaller club..  If you demand all your players to play in a couple tourneys a month or they have to leave, they'll leave, and then once again you have to search out players who can and are active. Which, goes back to my previous statements, very active players would rather join an established club, rather than come in on the ground floor of a new club with low membership.

RSS