Forums

Help › Forums

MrCaddie 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway

Mon, Jul 13 2015 3:30 AM (44 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:21 AM

Its that time boys and girls . 12 days of Christmas in July .

Some great stuff from the pro shop will be up for grabs .

Watch the forums for your chance to WIN !

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 8:37 AM

Ok golf fans, this is day two of the twelve days of Christmas in July. Santa Lonnie will be giving away 2 ping gourge wedges (lvl 41-42). All you have to do is tell me why santa should gift them to you. This person must be a lower tier player who is up and coming in the game. I will check back tonight and gift the wedges to a lucky golfer.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 9:43 AM

I would like to nominate a nice, young Lady player named Orangejuice. She is in England I think. I've played with her a couple of times in A/S games and she is a funny, charming, sweet girl, with a promising game, and an appetite for having good natured competition. ~SP~

• LesaD
    187 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 10:06 AM

I would like to nominate lily333, new player, very friendly.  She has had some hard luck lately, her PC failed shortly after she joined WGT.  Had to play from the library for a few weeks.  She is very generous, check her profile for gifts she has sent to others.

Thanks for sponsoring this event,

Lesa D.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 1:56 PM

No one taking advantage of this.  Sad to see.

- WGTdbloshoe

• jazzij4
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:44 PM

hi im new at this game

,joined years ago through facebook but only been playing this last week and anythng to help me get better would be much appreciated.......

also anybody fancy a game against a pro would be nice as i have no friends as yet and would like to build up a friend list....

thanks Jackie

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:56 PM

jazzij4:

hi im new at this game

,joined years ago through facebook but only been playing this last week and anythng to help me get better would be much appreciated.......

also anybody fancy a game against a pro would be nice as i have no friends as yet and would like to build up a friend list....

thanks Jackie

The level wedge Lonnies offering is above your current level.Go check out this thread,because Opy is giving away a level 28+ putter.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/246427.aspx

Russell 

• jazzij4
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 3:21 PM

thank you for the heads up russ :)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 4:50 PM

Nice offer of wedges Lonnie . Thank you .

MrCaddies give away is starting off slow , No need to gift away on the end of your day , 

Let a few players ask and check the Help wanted post page one for updates .

Even if it takes a day or two for you to pick the good boy or girl that needs your gift .

OPY

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:12 PM

Ok, sounds good opy.

RSS