Forums

Help › Forums

I need a tip to DING every shot

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 17 2014 4:56 PM (23 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 3:12 PM

i offding putts. So no need to ding putting.

Ding is more for above 150 yard shots.As a miss would make it go way off line

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 3:40 PM

hpurey:

Funny that you say that,  I was thinking about trying it the other day. I really helps, give it a try 

Meter speed throughout your bag...  meaning, try to have everything in your bag with as close to the same meter speed as possible.... perhaps the putter is the only exception.

For sure, I didn't know the shots yet but the best run I ever had with hitting the ding or wherever I wanted to hit was when all my woods/clubs/wedges had the same swing meter speed, it became automatic much like otto dinger LOL

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 4:07 PM

hpurey:

Another tip,  fairly obvious I think but may be worth mentioning.

Meter speed throughout your bag...  meaning, try to have everything in your bag with as close to the same meter speed as possible.... perhaps the putter is the only exception. 

With all the successful talk about it, I'm looking at the -

TaylorMade R11S 9.0 Driver (L94+) 284 yards  for the very reason that the meter speed is 3 (not 3.5 etc. like my current choices) which would match my Irons & Wedges..maybe in the future, just for the heck of it.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 4:56 PM

It's a good driver, I have it too...just a little shorter than the big guns but long enough, actually more than enough from the TM tees....

RSS