Forums

Help › Forums

WGT? Help us host different tier tourneys, ok?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 8 2010 7:00 AM (3 replies)
  • aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 4:43 PM

As a Tournament Host, I'd like the option to have Tier Specific Tournaments.    You, (WGT) would have to program this option into the Create A Tournament page.

Should be pretty simple to set up... since you are doing it NOW on your tournaments.

This would give ALL of the club members a chance to play a tourney against their own peers and not have to be crushed by the masters and above who currently win most of the club tournaments now.

I do Host Tier Specific tourneys for Pros now, but a lot of times there is always a Master who can't read... and enters the tourney.... thus messing up the standings.

If you give me the Tier Specific option, this could not occur, because the intruder would get the message, "you are not eligible to enter this tournament"...right?

So, what do you say WGT?

Help out the Country Clubs......you created!

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 5:20 PM
    I agree, it would make everything a whole bunch easier. I try to do tier specific tournaments, but it never works. Like you said, wgt already does it.
  • mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 5:43 PM

agreed ,we have paid to set up good country clubs give us tier options also how about an option to make comps 7 days instead of  just 1,2,and 3 

mikem77

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 7:00 AM

As many options as possible for club owners would be great.

RSS