Friends? what friends?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 9 2014 3:41 PM (26 replies)
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 3:43 PM

What are you intending to discuss?

- limitations of your friends list?

- limitations to be in contact with your CC members?

- limitations to contact each and every WGT customer?

- ???

I'm sorry to say, as a foreigner I don't get the point (and question?) of your post.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 9:51 PM
    If you keep your list below 256 it works perfectly.
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 1:30 AM

When you are able to contact your members, I suggest you try this...

pdb1:

I am having serious issues with the formatting for friends and Country Clubs here on wgt

I personally prefer playing multi round games but I play alot of solo in my club.There are dozens (very conservative estimate) of players that I cant play because they do not show up as friends any longer .I sure don't remember their I.D. or player name,and I sure the hell shouldn't have to write them all down.

I think you guys must be anti social or something.Consider maybe during a round you have a good rapore with 1 or so of the players,maybe you think it would be cool to play them again.

Also knowing that wgt friends lists format really is not compatable with having a way to communicate or contact to play another round with someone of recalled interest.So you hesitate maybe even blow it off because you know it is for not.

Maybe they will friend request you?Doesn't matter it won't show as an active friend either way.

I am sure that I have passed up a couple thousand chances of friending a player.Ive never been on Facebook or any other social network.From what I hear, it is possible to friend millions of people for whatever reasons.And those sites are free.I cant even contact my Country Club members at all.Have never met them don't know what's on their minds.

To think that I've put the thousands yes thousands of dollars that I have spent here at WGTand not be able to have friends.

To own a Country Club and not even be able to talk to your club members is frustrating, disappointing,embarrassing,I could go on with some expletives but it's just plain wrong.

I am going to ask that I get a viable response to this please.

It figures I would get evasive comments.

Obviously you have no intention of giving these matters any interest.

I could reexplain my point or quiry from a different perspective but I would still get nothing.The answer you've given about the friends list is ridiculus .

Why cant a program be made that allows me to click new friends that I meet playing matches,whether it amounts to dozens ,hundreds ,or thousands that I can refer to,communicate with regarding availablity for matches without having to limit or discriminate,or delete or count how many I have in order to make the program run correctly.256 really I feel insulted by your complacency .

Obviously our hard earned and questionably spent moneys aren't going towards making that issue more user friendly anytime soon.

I just fail to see justification for that and many others.

About the Country Club members email that you have admitted has never worked.Well why not?Why wouldn't someone fix it.Come on step up and and communicate some of these issues with WGT.Get some answers.

Alot of people have submitted long lists of changes suggesting many things that would make this whole thing work much better.Sometimes I see someone gets a response that "it has been submitted".Gee thanks.

Thats not even respectful.Some of your most dedicated members have been waiting years longer than I have.God bless them.I'm gonna stop .

Wouldn't want to confuse anymore foriegners.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 9:26 AM

fatdan:

When you are able to contact your members, I suggest you try this...

pdb1:

I am having serious issues with the formatting for friends and Country Clubs here on wgt

I personally prefer playing multi round games but I play alot of solo in my club.There are dozens (very conservative estimate) of players that I cant play because they do not show up as friends any longer .I sure don't remember their I.D. or player name,and I sure the hell shouldn't have to write them all down.

I think you guys must be anti social or something.Consider maybe during a round you have a good rapore with 1 or so of the players,maybe you think it would be cool to play them again.

Also knowing that wgt friends lists format really is not compatable with having a way to communicate or contact to play another round with someone of recalled interest.So you hesitate maybe even blow it off because you know it is for not.

Maybe they will friend request you?Doesn't matter it won't show as an active friend either way.

I am sure that I have passed up a couple thousand chances of friending a player.Ive never been on Facebook or any other social network.From what I hear, it is possible to friend millions of people for whatever reasons.And those sites are free.I cant even contact my Country Club members at all.Have never met them don't know what's on their minds.

To think that I've put the thousands yes thousands of dollars that I have spent here at WGTand not be able to have friends.

To own a Country Club and not even be able to talk to your club members is frustrating, disappointing,embarrassing,I could go on with some expletives but it's just plain wrong.

I am going to ask that I get a viable response to this please.

It figures I would get evasive comments.

Obviously you have no intention of giving these matters any interest.

I could reexplain my point or quiry from a different perspective but I would still get nothing.The answer you've given about the friends list is ridiculus .

Why cant a program be made that allows me to click new friends that I meet playing matches,whether it amounts to dozens ,hundreds ,or thousands that I can refer to,communicate with regarding availablity for matches without having to limit or discriminate,or delete or count how many I have in order to make the program run correctly.256 really I feel insulted by your complacency .

Obviously our hard earned and questionably spent moneys aren't going towards making that issue more user friendly anytime soon.

I just fail to see justification for that and many others.

About the Country Club members email that you have admitted has never worked.Well why not?Why wouldn't someone fix it.Come on step up and and communicate some of these issues with WGT.Get some answers.

Alot of people have submitted long lists of changes suggesting many things that would make this whole thing work much better.Sometimes I see someone gets a response that "it has been submitted".Gee thanks.

Thats not even respectful.Some of your most dedicated members have been waiting years longer than I have.God bless them.I'm gonna stop .

Wouldn't want to confuse anymore foriegners.

For The Win. Paragraphs vastly improve readability.

RSS