Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Wed, Apr 10 2024 12:28 AM (2,510 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2021 4:38 PM

ScottHope:
    Well done Drlg4oilnnd. It is a sewing machine.

You look like this week,s winner . Please let me know what sleeve of balls you would like .

OPY

• Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2021 6:13 PM

Posted to your wall . Thnx guys !

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2021 8:35 PM

spa75:

Trying to play but my posts are not coming up seems to take a couple of hours upto a day,  its not like its my 1st  post so whats the issue.   Posting this at    6.27 pm  uk time.       Gl al

Ignore this post , can't delete it .

If you ever want to get rid of a post that you can no longer delete.  Just edit the post and remove all the typing.  You will have to leave at least 1 letter, or just type the word deleted.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 2:09 AM

...or if you want to be real nerdy and show no text whatsoever, delete everything in the message editor as Gary said, then hold down the alt key, type 09 on your number keypad, then release the alt key.

You should see the text cursor jump forwards (as it is a tab character) then you can post your deleted message.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 2:39 AM

I leave a full stop . You can hardly see it .

pop culture politics GIF by Strong Opinions Loosely Held

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 2:56 AM

ScottHope:

...or if you want to be real nerdy and show no text whatsoever, delete everything in the message editor as Gary said, then hold down the alt key, type 09 on your number keypad, then release the alt key.

You should see the text cursor jump forwards (as it is a tab character) then you can post your deleted message.

alt 32 and alt 255 can do the same thing.  They are both blank spaces.  But with that you need the alt chart reference table.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 3:58 AM

craigswan:
    I leave a full stop . You can hardly see it .

It is fine for most people Craig, but I am somewhat odd.

garyk49:
    alt 32 and alt 255 can do the same thing.

Do they work for you Gary? Because they don't for me.

Can you make a post with either of them?

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 4:20 AM

Both were used above and then posted, then back to type this as an edit.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2021 4:24 AM

garyk49:

Both were used above and then posted, then back to type this as an edit.

If you use them, you can't reply to your own post.  But if text is then added as an edit you can.  I am also using alt 32 here, creates a space and alt 255 creates a space.  After the alt 32 and alt 255 above I did not hit the spacebar.

RSS