Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Wed, Apr 10 2024 12:28 AM (2,510 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 1:11 PM

Well done Lesley, you were on the right track with binoculars, but you've hit the nail on the head this time, it is a microscope. Well done!  ; )

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 1:18 PM

Thanks Scott , :)

I think you should have the prize as it takes you a lot of time to set this up . And I have already had a sleeve from Opy .

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 1:44 PM

bossbird:
    Thanks Scott , :)

I think you should have the prize as it takes you a lot of time to set this up . And I have already had a sleeve from Opy .

Thanks for that offer Lesley, but I have plenty of golf balls at the moment. I'll talk to Opy and see what he thinks.

I'll have another go at posting the microscope pic tomorrow as I'm having problems with my graphics program currently, cheers.

EDIT : Posted the final picture, sorry about the delay.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 6:41 PM

I looked in early Fun day Sunday and saw 216  tiles to pick from , 

Started to reply with  "  this looks like a fun one and look closer " ,  thinking dont post just because . Walk away and look in a day or two .

Thank you Mr Scott for turning up the heat with this one in your way , and have know idea how it was figured so quick .  

As to said gift :  I was the winner some how with getting involved with this . 

OPY 

EDIT :  3 sleeves was offered at last count and passed on as the prize was more fun to play along ,  So as no one needs free balls I will offer if there be a next one of a Sunday Fun Day two turn down the " VEM "  fore  1 week 4 u .

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 7:51 PM

Hi Opy, I never said I don’t need new balls , just said I thought Scott might want them for his work in setting this up. It is fun to play and join in , and as I had already won a sleeve I thought I was being fair to pass on them . I got lucky on the guess .Lesley

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 8:19 PM

Zut... Missed another party.

When are you making and releasing these puzzles each week precisely, Scott? I think I'm gonna set an alarm for this. LOL

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 1:09 AM

opyeuclid:
    Thank you Mr Scott for turning up the heat with this one in your way , and have know idea how it was figured so quick

Thanks Opy.

SimonTheBeetle:
    When are you making and releasing these puzzles each week precisely, Scott?

Are you subscribed Simon?

I usually post a new puzzle at around 12 ‒ 1pm (British Summer Time (GMT+1)) every Sunday. I think that's about 7pm where you are. You might be out on the razzle at that time, lol.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 2:21 AM

Ah, no wonder I've been missing it more often than not. It's rather 4-5 in the morning here. Hehe Oh, well... I'll do what I can. Thanks. Scott.

RSS