Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Wed, Apr 10 2024 12:28 AM (2,510 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,081 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 8:51 AM

bossbird:
    Well I felt it was being implied I shouldn’t have the balls , no problem , I have sent them back to Opy.

What!?

I was just having a joke with Opy that it was funny that he should post a nonsensical awswer that, just by sheer coincidence, should have the correct answer in it.

I definitely was not implying that you shouldn't get the win. Sorry if you took that from my post. It was not my intention to offend anyone.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 2:51 PM

I was thinking it was part of a computer , just said thing on a lawn mower out of the blue ,  I have no idea what Mr Scott ,s pic will be , I just offer a prize . And I have more balls than I will ever use , I will see if I can get Champ to get  them back to you Bossbird .

OPY

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 2:59 PM

I know you two are good guys , and I thank you , I think I was feeling sensitive , and didn’t want you to think I was having the balls when I shouldn’t . Lesley

• ScottHope
    10,081 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 3:25 PM

Thank you for understanding Lesley. 

Scott x

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 4:50 PM

So when's the next one comin' up, Scott? ðŸ˜ƒ

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 5:37 PM

bossbird:
    I know you two are good guys

That might depend,s  ,   Mr Scott is but that others guy I,m not sure about .

bossbird:
    I think I was feeling sensitive , and didn’t want you to think I was having the balls when I shouldn’t .

small print :    If for any reason I " OPY " being the giftee of said gift have any reason not to gift said gift be it not the speciftcity reply or some troll hunter just looking for said gift fore free you will not get said gift for free  ,  more small print : 

said winner might not recive said gift on said same day do to a day or two fore players on moderation post,s to show . 

Winners have the option to " Pass " on said gift , save it fore the next Sunday Fun Day .

If you are a winner and fore any reason think you have been gifted out of turn Please feel free to pay it back with a gift of your own , Pay backs need not be done here . 

Mileage will very , Waren Tees are null and void . 

OPY

• ScottHope
    10,081 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 1:58 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    So when's the next one comin' up, Scott? ðŸ˜ƒ

Sunday Funday Simon.  ; )

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 2:17 AM

ScottHope:
    Sunday Funday Simon.  ; )

LOL Cool! Cheers, bruh.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2021 2:36 PM

Bossbird , I sent a msg to WGTChampion about the sleeve you sent me and the misunderstanding , You need to msg him also , he needs both of us in agrement about the mix up , he will remove the sleeve you sent me that I will never use and return your credits to you 

Please do this for me 

Thank you .

OPY

RSS