Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Sun, Mar 10 2024 7:21 PM (2,477 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 5:31 PM

Sorry my bad !   I guess I should have been more speffifititsity I am telling myself ,  as that is where its at to be spusickititcy . My specialifitcity was ment to offer a sleeve for the Sunday fun day Who am I that ScottHope brought back to the forums from some of the fun that a few of us remember , 

Even if the the puzzle is new I can somehow hear in the back of my mind some of the friends we no longer have with us having something to say . How I wish the beans were ready once more , and Lizzy posted a rose .  and who remembers the cave paintings of Fatterson . 

but I digress ,  

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 5:46 PM

pdb1:
    Since I am very poor

Not all of us have you know who,s millions .  I just happen to have a bunch of 2 credit views saved up for The Gift of Golf that we no longer have here in WGT land . 

The prize you offer might not have to be a " Gift " from said pro shop , If you can only gift some fun to the forums to get the community together for some fun We all win .

OPY 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 5:42 AM

pdb1:
    2 for 2 hpurey . You're gonna break the bank . Lol jk not .

LOL  the Try to understand one was easeeee.  ;-)  The wineeee was tricky but not sure why or how it just came to me as I first seen it.  Like why are the extra "e's" with win and a light bulb turned on lol.  

No prizes needed, just good fun trying to figure them out. 

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 12:15 PM

pdb1:
      I didn't say anything about being poor . I don't feel poor .

Wealth is measured many ways

*Go Fund Me* is not one of them................

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2021 1:54 AM

Doodle Cricket - GitHub Pages

Free cricket game .

Can you score 100 .

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2021 4:06 AM

BStanley6:

Is it try to understand & win with ease ?

Damn having posts moderated as I would have beaten him to it by about 30 mins. How many posts get moderated before being released straight away ?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2021 8:56 AM

pdb1:

Well H . I / we were winners too . As I am always enthused when I find a new very worthy " TRAILBLAZER " .

It's funny how I searched for months . It turns out in some cases . Some of the best most active and most deserving were right under my nose . It just took me a little longer . So glad I didn't miss it in the end .

CONGRATS on solving the puzzles as well .

Not all your fault,  I did take a break from WGT for about a year.  

Btw,  I count 40 squares.

RSS