Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Sun, Mar 10 2024 7:21 PM (2,477 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2021 4:04 AM

bossbird:
    Hi Scott , I could cover the prize next week if it would be ok to limit the prize to max 500 cr lesley

That's very generous of you Lesley, thank you. Opy seems to be sending conflicting messages to me at the moment so I'm not sure what he's up to, but if he is a bit short this week I'll get in touch. Thanks again, much appreciated.  ; )

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2021 12:56 PM

Hello Everyone.   Guess who?    

I have not been around for a long time, but I like to pop back in every so often to see whats going on .   

Since being in charge of a Covid Investigation Team in Eastern Canada, I have changed my ways.  I am no longer bored - looking to get a rise out of people.   I was very good and successful at it because I am smart.  (also good looking, in great shape, rich, and darn it - the ladies love me).  

A few of you have blocked me from posting onto your profile page and sending friend invites.  If you believe I have changed and want to give me a second chance to be your friend let me know.   I would really appreciate a second chance.  I've changed.  I'm good now.  Just like the ladies, you would love me once you get to know me.  

Thank you.   

Henry Kawa

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2021 1:22 PM

Sunday Funday will be taking a break until the new year.

Thank you all for taking part and to Opy for supplying the prizes.

See you all next year.  ; )

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2021 3:59 PM

Thank you Mr Scott for the time you spent putting together the Sunday Fun Days over the last few month .

And Thank you for letting me join in the fun with a prize or two . 

OPY

• brianmartin56
    781 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2021 7:38 PM

Hey Opy,

Scott messaged me regarding winning a prize for the last game.

No prize necessary tho mate as it was fun just to play (they're usually all over by the time I get to see them lol)

Besides, Lesley had done all the hard work for me by identifying the course and the hole number.

Thanks to you and Scott for the fun throughout the year.

Regards

Brian

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 12:34 AM

Thanks Scott and Opy for the fun. Hard work to think and plan them Scott  , and brain teasers, to try and solve them.  Opy , your generosity saw no limits , and I for one am truly grateful. 
    All the best to those that participated and see you next year, hopefully !!
    Lesley  

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 3:52 AM

Sunday 10.31am .

still no scott .

we put clocks back an hour last night so it is really lunch time .

Is Scott Here You Know What GIF - Is Scott Here You Know What He Left -  Discover & Share GIFs

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 3:56 AM

Image of Hey, Mr. Scott, what you gonna do

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 6:27 AM

Scott - Thanks for your efforts putting the Sunday Funday brain teasers together for our enjoyment.  It's been fun and looking forward to new installments next year.

And to Opy... a big thank you for your generosity.  It's greatly appreciated... especially when totally unexpected.

...henry   (Zzyzx01)

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 7:19 AM

craigswan:

we put clocks back an hour last night so it is really lunch time .

If you did, you might want to check, as far as I know, it doesn't happen until the 7th of November.

RSS