Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Wed, Apr 10 2024 12:28 AM (2,510 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2021 2:32 PM

ScottHope:

opyeuclid:
    ...his name is easy in a way.

Mr Scott got the win , well done Sir .

OPY

EDIT :   I am going to guess that the winner wants nothing , so I will offer a prize for the next random .

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 12:52 AM

Thanks Opy. Can you gift apparel? 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 6:33 AM

ScottHope:
    Can you gift apparel?

no. not yet anyway.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 10:48 AM

Thank you M. ; )

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 3:26 PM

ScottHope:
    Can you gift apparel? 

Went to look and dont see a gift tab ,  what is it you would like Sir , let me know and I will see if my CC owner can make it happen .

OPY

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 1:38 AM

Thanks for the offer Opy. The old gits WGT Classic Royal Standards Hat looks rather nice.

Why don't we have a changing room here where we can try stuff on before we buy it. When I was knee high to a grasshopper we had characters and clothes on the back of our cereal packets that we could cut out and dress. If Kelloggs™ could do it 50 years ago WGT, why can't you?

At least your cereal won't go stale because you accidently cut a hole in the bag.......sorry mum!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 10:32 AM

Scott , i have that hat , it is the same shape as the others in that range , for ladies at least , the red, red check, lilac and lurid green , but the colour of dark blue is by far the most classic and appropriate , in my opinion ! Lol

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 1:20 PM

Thanks Lesley. I don't want anything that's going to turn my driver into a cannon though!  : ))

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 4:12 PM

It’s just for show , to keep your head warm and sun out of your eyes , won’t affect how far you hit the ball , unless of course it falls off your head as you swing , then it might make you miss your ding ! 
    If you really want to be on the cat walk you could have the appearance pack, whereby you can wear what you like , and another set of clothes for enhancements or not depending if you need help with aspects of your game . Can change your clothes every day if you wish and it then never affects your distances etc.
    Lesley

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2021 12:48 AM

Lol.

Can't afford to buy new clothes so it's fortunate that what I do have in my WGT wardrode is everlasting!

RSS