Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Wed, Apr 10 2024 12:28 AM (2,510 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2021 9:59 AM

MioKontic:
    Totally forgot about this. Am I too late? I'm guessing... Snoopy, wearing his flying helmet? ;)

You are spot on on both counts Mio. It is Snoopy and you are too late, sorry.

If the answer is showing in the quiz post, then it is over for the current week.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2021 2:35 PM

Zzyzx01:
    One sleeve of those wonderful WGT Tour SD balls.    BTW:  You're getting off easy! 

Gift is in the mail .

OPY

BTW: it was so easy I sent you 3 sleeves

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2021 2:56 PM

Again, your generosity is sincerely appreciated.  The receipt of the balls was very timely as I managed to see if  2 balls would float (they don't)  and another one lost in the wilderness all within the last 24 hours.  If the old saw that things happen in 3s is true, I guess this latest spate of lost balls is behind me.

...henry

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2021 6:01 PM

Mr Scott , I have a idea for next time ,,,  I am willing to offer a prize to the winner , and toss in a prize for a random player of the players who play along .

OPY 

EDIT:   Fine print .  said players who reply said name will go in a hat and random said pick player will have a choice to take said prize or pass it off to another player who said it better .

Xtra fine print .   that was a hint . 

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 2:40 AM

How do you pick a random player and convince the audience that it wasn't rigged?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 3:45 AM

Trust does still exist , we would trust you . You could always say only one win per month on the random pick. Lesley

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 6:24 AM

Well, we're not playing for high stakes here.... just  trying to find a fun escape from reality.  I might suggest to anyone who would question the legitimacy of a random pick may want to consider another alternative to Scott's Sunday Stumper.

...henry

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 6:50 AM

ScottHope:

MioKontic:
    Totally forgot about this. Am I too late? I'm guessing... Snoopy, wearing his flying helmet? ;)

You are spot on on both counts Mio. It is Snoopy and you are too late, sorry.

If the answer is showing in the quiz post, then it is over for the current week.

Not sure whether you realised or not, I was joking - of course I knew I was too late, and I only copied the answer.  Seeing as you posted your reply at 2am I'll assume you were half asleep and didn't see the ;) (wink) at the end.

:) (smiley face)

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 7:37 AM

bossbird:
    Trust does still exist , we would trust you . You could always say only one win per month on the random pick. Lesley

Thanks Lesley.

Zzyzx01:
    Well, we're not playing for high stakes here.... just  trying to find a fun escape from reality.  I might suggest to anyone who would question the legitimacy of a random pick may want to consider another alternative to Scott's Sunday Stumper.   ...henry

Cheers Henry.

MioKontic:
    Not sure whether you realised or not, I was joking

Sorry Mio. I do have a tendency to misunderstand what people mean sometimes, even when speaking face to face. I may be a little bit autistic, but I've never been tested for that. So you'll have to forgive my inadequacies.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 9:55 AM

This any good for a random name selector Opy?

Spinner

Hope you like cheese, lol.

Wheel Of Fortune has nothing on me, lol.

RSS