Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Wed, Apr 10 2024 12:28 AM (2,510 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 8:47 AM

Good guesses Gonfission, Zzy and Lesley with Alec Baldwin, Michael Caine and Spike Milligan, but spa75 has got it right with Vladimir Putin. Well done Shane, great spot with what was there.

Sorry Johnny, correctly guessed but beaten by a moderated post.

• spa75
    330 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 9:19 AM

Dang it.   I moderate myself with the lack of swearing.  But I fear that may soon change.   Well done wigertoods,   I also said that.  But due to moderation it wasn't posted when I sent it  . So as you've been declared winner, I accept that.  As yours did appear first, ( first come first serve) as they say.  Well played.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 9:20 AM

Hahaha well no wonder he didn’t come up when I searched for current day actors !! Lol

i did wonder if it could be a politician, I only got as far as it not being Boris , or Angela Merkel ! 

good quiz , thanks Scott  

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 10:06 AM

Shane, moderated posts are included in the results, so we'll just wait for yours to come through. The result will be adjusted as and when. Apologies for not stating that Johnny (WigerToods2010) is the provisional winner. (If only my emails would work then this would not be an issue, sigh).

bossbird:
    good quiz , thanks Scott

Thanks Lesley, had a feeling this would go quickly.

⇧ EDIT : Shane, your post has now appeared, so I will declare you the provisional winner, sorry Johnny, looks like you got pipped. ⇧

⇩ EDIT 2 : No probs Shane, thank you. Did you ever hear back from Icon or ShamWow? ⇩

• spa75
    330 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 11:33 AM

Oh wow  TY Scott.  I appreciate that, and I appreciate you taking time out on a Sunday to do these ( Who/what am i's).  TY.  Its is fun minus the moderation  lol. Ty,  

Gl all  happy smashing  n  tight lines.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 11:41 AM

ScottHope:
    sorry Johnny, looks like you got pipped.

No worries whatsoever, Scott. Was fun participating and I was going to pass it on anyhoos.

Cheers matey.

👍

Edit: Scott, pour a tipple of your favourite and read through the first 40+ pages of this thread again - as I've just did - some classic names with some terrific replies/banter make for plenty of genuine Laugh Out Loud moments. Place just ain't the same nowadays.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 2:11 PM

Yup, fun times indeed. Why did I delete my posts though?  

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2021 3:32 PM

ScottHope:

Yup, fun times indeed. Why did I delete my posts though?  

Dunno, perhaps because of the foul mouthed language used? pffft.. nah that would be me.

Loved Dennis' image ref "me" dying my hair (think Kojak in my case) and YJ's warning regarding a comment I'd made about Priestess. 

WGT forums at their best IMO.

ps... luvvin the mutt pic.

• spa75
    330 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2021 6:52 AM

Hi Scott, ty.

No not heard anything from either mods yet. But not really a problem as 95% of my post eventually  get posted.  So not to bothered anymore.  Its not like I got anything interesting or useful  to say so it's all good lol.   Ty

Gl all

( just testing to see if me editing gets modded)

( nope, popped up straight away)

RSS