Forums

Help › Forums

Jokes on me...

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 29 2014 10:45 AM (6 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 10:33 PM
    Me again. The club e-mail system has been broken for as long as I've been here. I tested mine again last week and I got 2 replies out of 225. When you post something on your status bar it appears on every friends activity page but whether they bother to read it is another matter. I'm promised more club improvements in the next couple of months, until then all we can do is message people singularly. ( And hope people don't live on the game client only)
  • Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 10:40 PM

courteneyfish:
    Me again. The club e-mail system has been broken for as long as I've been here. I tested mine again last week and I got 2 replies out of 225. When you post something on the club status bar it appears on every friends activity page but whether they bother to read it is another matter. I'm promised more club improvements in the next couple of months, until then all we can do is message people singularly. ( And hope people don't live on the game client only)

I sent some of those messages too.  And after talking to club members, I think out of the 25...only 4 got the messages....I just put a thread out titled "general club comments"  and I seem to get more  responses there than by posting anywhere else, other than going directly to that member and sending a message that way

~Steven~

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 12:22 AM

Steven1163:

I sent some of those messages too.  And after talking to club members, I think out of the 25...only 4 got the messages.

Do you know if those 4 also get email notifications when new posts are made in CC forum threads they've posted in?

Just wondering if there might be a connection and only those who get notification of forum replies get your messages.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 10:45 AM
    The Friends Updates on the main page. They get to read what you put in your status bar. At least I always thought so. Perhaps they just get them via e-mail.
RSS