Forums

Help › Forums

Removing members from your club.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 12 2010 3:13 PM (2 replies)
  • yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 10:41 PM

I have a couple of members that have gone "inactive" and one member who has two accounts.  I have attempted to remove them after giving warnings via email and posts on their page.  Needless to say, I cannot remove them.  I have cleared my browser cache and my Adobe Global Storage cache trying to see if this helps, but nothing.  Is there a way to fix this, and if so, how?

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:04 AM

TY yoko. I have been dealing with this issue forever. With all due respect to wgt - I know for sure that 1 reason they have this set in place is so that you as club owner will open your cc to  more members. It takes forever to get "inactive members" removed and, if your maxed out in club membership you can't invite New members until "wgt" removes the ones that you as cc owner want and need removed - Hence-  spend more credits / money and make the cc bigger so as to be able to bring in new members "instead" of waiting forever for wgt to remove the inactive. 1 reason. edge

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 3:13 PM

same problem here have 250 members and are full.i have a number of members that dont play probably quit the game but i,m stuck with them in my cc.wgt can i get a reply on how to remove them because the red cross next to there name does not work.plz address this matter asap as i have members wanting to join that actually play the game

mikem77

uk golfers elite cc

RSS